Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which One of you is the Dumb Black Guy on this Board??

FederalAgent007

The Question??? are you Black??? do you have kinky hair??? cause I think you have kinky tendencies.

It would explain a lot............being hung like a horse and all that stuff. You see, if you really are hung like a horse...........all the blood rushes out of your brain into your penis when it gets hard. The bigger the penis, the more blood has to rush out of your brain leaving you with an IQ of 50 or below in the process.

Is this you Sarek????

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/FeFeRoissy/message board pics/IRSguy.jpg

I like how you keep your badge on your belt!!! I guess that makes it real easy to have badge sex!!! Just whip it off the belt.............."excuse me madam..........you are under arrest!!!! Put your hands behind your back, spread your legs...........I will now do a body search............with my big black cock. Do not be alarmed!!!!! We can do this the easy way or the hard way!!!!

JillianBacardi: I prefer we do it the hard way!!! Please...........I cannot see the name on your badge, will you hold it in front of my face while you are probing me????

Please.
Sir.
Officer.
Federal Agent.
Do Me.
I surrender.
I will not resist!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!! Would you look at the size of that thing???????
*Jillian squeals with delight*

BACK THAT THANG UP!!!

How tall are you?? should I keep the stiletto's on?

Don't bother, Jillian - Sarek uses a bot script which does nothing but post 'Cuckoo' when he isn't online.

So Sarek is in control of this board??? That is interesting. Goes to show you how smart these guys are. Why would they have a 6'2, 275lb, former Ranger who carries a gun for a living administering a troll board???

None of this has ever made sense to me.............I could maybe see The Question monitoring the place after someone posted a DEA agents pic here, but to have them in control of a troll board???

I guess I will get the answers once we get this in a federal court.

I also think it is interesting how they yanked someone's personal property away from them, start harassing the unsuspecting public, then help create criminal charges on me.

There will be HELL to pay for that in addition to exposing the law enforcement personnel and agencies they work for. They weren't just fucking with some mindless chick when they pulled that stupid stunt.