Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*whines*

Anyway, nothing is helping. I hate it when this happens.

**Yes, I know I could just go and change them, but I'm working [and playing] and I don't want to.

I want them to NOT be riding up my ass. Is that too much to ask for. :( **

Caitriona said:
Anyway, nothing is helping. I hate it when this happens.

**Yes, I know I could just go and change them, but I'm working [and playing] and I don't want to.

I want them to NOT be riding up my ass. Is that too much to ask for. :( **
Yes. It's a thong, thongs are a sexy albiet evil design mostlikely designed by men..and we all know you can never get a man to do what you want unless you're nude
So the long and short of it is: If you want your thong to do what you want, get naked

Shatna said:
Well, in MY head you're sitting there stark naked. :D
HA! In my head she's sitting HERE stark naked, cept for a japanese rope dress and nipple clamps and some strategically placed clothespins

Bladev1 said:
HA! In my head she's sitting HERE stark naked, cept for a japanese rope dress and nipple clamps and some strategically placed clothespins

Oh, now you're just trying to make me wet and crazy.

Caitriona said:
Oh, now you're just trying to make me wet and crazy.
Is it working? I could possibly go on and talk of how since you're in a rope dress your breasts are bound tightly(but just tightly enough to force them upwards) and how I like to apply rubbing alcohol with a cotton ball and use the violet wand to set your boobs ablaze...but I won't

LOL... There's nothing wrong with being vanilla. Just like there's nothing wrong with nipple clamps and some strategically placed clothespins. ;)

Bladev1 said:
Is it working? I could possibly go on and talk of how since you're in a rope dress your breasts are bound tightly(but just tightly enough to force them upwards) and how I like to apply rubbing alcohol with a cotton ball and use the violet wand to set your boobs ablaze...but I won't

*pouts* You won't?

Caitriona said:
LOL... There's nothing wrong with being vanilla. Just like there's nothing wrong with nipple clamps and some strategically placed clothespins. ;)

Such a touching farewell. :D