White people are going to learn.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Of course there's a difference. If you only suspect someone's gay, they may (or may not) be gay. If they put real, serious effort into making it seem like their entire existence revolves around, and consists of nothing whatsoever other than, being gay, that's a faggot.

For example: Loktar's gay. Well, maybe he is and maybe he isn't. In his case, it's only a suspicion. You, by contrast, are a faggot. You leave no doubt.
I'm only gay for you big boy. Tee hee. *wink* *limp wrist*

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
s-l400.jpg

jack

w81j82g8np151.jpg

jack

im-not-black-im-dark-white.jpg

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I call bullshit on that amigo.My grand parents are Native Americans and she never said anything about her grand parents having black slaves. The Mexican's and imported Asians were their slaves. The Mexicans are the yellow cupcakeers, who today still work for less than the minimum wages required to make a decent living. Mexican's get more federal welfare assistants than Black People, followd by Krackers. Mexicans's take their profits back to Mexico to feed their starving families. Native Americans don't exist according to white america. They pretty much wiped their ass'es off the map.

Seem ol' Chuckie never heard of the "Five Civilized Tribes", then. The Muscogee, Cherokee, Choctaw, Seminoles, and Chickasaw. One of the reasons they were called the "Five Civilized Tribes" is because they adopted the practice of enslaving blacks early on, and - aside from that fiasco known as the Trail of Tears (which can be blamed on Andrew Jackson being a fucking psycho) - mostly had good relations with the white settlers. And in fact, all five of those tribes sided WITH the Confederacy during the Civil War, partially because of the Trail of Tears, but also because, again, as slave-owning cultures, it was in their economic interests to do so.

jack

So Wilson is essentially admitting that his grandparents were actually slaves to American Indians. They weren't Native Americans, they were African American slaves to Native Americans.

Gee, he even lies about his heritage.

jack

a quote from Kady-June Friesen:

"I found a [Choctaw Nation] enrollment card for Samuel and Sallie Walton, my great-grandparents. And then my grandfather, Sam, Jr., was recorded there, my Uncle Houston’s name was there, my Aunt Louisa’s name. I was like, “Wow, I didn’t realize there was a document that reflected this!” On the reverse side of that same card, which was the next exposure on microfilm, was information about [Sam and Sallie’s] parents. Here was additional information about his mother, his father and her mother and her father – there were four new ancestors! But beyond that, I also found an interview with my great-grandmother and great-grandfather about their life in the Choctaw Nation. I had known of Samuel Walton but did not realize he was originally born in Arkansas and had later been sold as a slave to someone in the Choctaw Nation. I also began to recognize surnames of people whom I had grown up around. I realized, here’s an entire record set reflecting people who had been slaves of Choctaw Indians, many of whom had Choctaw blood … an entire record set of African-American people that had never been talked about. "

jack

Wilson, you're one fucked up individual.

The Question

Eternal
Can't really put it better than this:

bcd77a684e72dde31dd6cd3bc856f1f1.png

Hard to argue with that when the truth of it is so overwhelmingly self-evident.

The Question

Eternal
Again, calling someone who crossdresses gay is incorrect.

Yes, that was actually my point. Maybe Loktar is; maybe he ain't. Cross dressing makes it more plausible than a lack of cross-dressing, but isn't solid confirmation of it.

But if he is, it's mere gayness, not faggotry; for it to rise to the level of faggotry, he'd have to be vegan-level never-talks-about-anything-else-and-won't-shut-up-about-it about it. See what I'm getting at?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

You fucking hypocrite. You supported BLACK LIVES MATTER on your FACEBOOOK page, until Starship Coyote busted you out. You deleted the post, and you haven't made a post since then. What name are you using on your new account, Baahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Jewish people don't matter in America.

The Question

Eternal
Tell me this Krackers, jews , native americans (injenns) mexcans and asian...When is OK to call AMERICAN-BLACK-People cupcakeers?

Any time we want. You know why? Because when you used the all those slurs? You made it okay for us to use that one. Don't want it slung, don't sling it. cupcakeer. :)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Tell me this Krackers, jews , native americans (injenns) mexcans and asian...When is OK to call AMERICAN-BLACK-People cupcakeers?

Any time we want. You know why? Because when you used the all those slurs? You made it okay for us to use that one. Don't want it slung, don't sling it. cupcakeer. :)

In this thread I made you the cupcakeER, you ignorant person,

cupcakeer: a member of a class or group of people who are systematically subjected to discrimination and unfair treatment.

^White people^ including jack and his jews.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The Question, The Saint, The Highwayman, Vulpe Inculta. Baahahahahahahahahahaahha. No matter what you call yourself, you are the example of white trash spunging offa your white goverment like cupcakeers do. Because you claim to be a white person it's o'kay. You move from state to state living on welfare. To be honest...I don't think you're causation....you might be a cupcakeER, acting white at TK.

The Question

Eternal
Looks like I got under your skin, huh?

iu