White people are going to learn.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He's pretty triggered, for a crack addict.

Last edited:

jack

blah blah blah blah blah on your FACEBOOOK page. You deleted the post, and you haven't made a post since then. What name are you using on your new account, Baahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Jewish people don't matter in America.

You talking about my facebook account again little racist jerkoff? I post there every day and have 5000 followers. You gotta take a number these days for a friend request. Ask around.

Black Lives Splatter quite nicely when the rubber meets the road, don't you think, hateful little racist jerkoff?

Put the crack pipe down. :gagh: You've owned yourself in this thread quite nicely..

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
In this thread I made you the cupcakeER, you ignorant person,

^White people^ including jack and his jews.

You flip back and forth between playing the victim and afrocentrism. You're going to have to pick one. Either "white people are going to learn" (the implication is: not to mess with cupcakeers) or you wuz kangz n sheeit.

But you can't be history's winners and losers at the same time. I'm going with you were the losers. You're a pretty sterling example, Crackfoot. That's why everything you post that presents any actual information, or is written coherently, was written by somebody other than you. You're only barely smart enough to know how profoundly fucking stupid you are and that you need to find something written by one of your intellectual betters.

Of course, you're not quite smart enough to figure out -- even though we've proved it repeatedly -- that we'll just assume that's what you did, and subsequently find where you stole your material from, then rub your nose in your plagiarism.

So you should stick with playing the victim. Because you are a victim. You're a victim of the racism of lowered expectations. You grew up being told that, because you're black, you can't meet basic standards for maturity, rationality, honesty, or integrity -- so you shouldn't try.

And, clearly, you haven't.

You think I'm an asshole for calling you a cupcakeer? Well... I am. But the real assholes are the people who didn't raise you any better than to make a cupcakeer of you.

jack

Well said. Too many words though for him to read without getting a headache is my guess.

jack

Tell me this Krackers, jews , native americans (injenns) mexcans and asian...When is OK to call AMERICAN-BLACK-People cupcakeers?

When they act like you do of course. :gagh:

The interesting thing is, you're the most racist person on this board.

It's disgusting really, you fucking hypocrite.

The Question

Eternal
In this thread I made you the cupcakeER, you ignorant person,

^White people^ including jack and his jews.

You flip black and forth between playing the victim and afrocentrism. You're going to have to pick one. Either "white people are going to learn" (the implication is: not to mess with cupcakeers) or you wuz kangz n sheeit.

But you can't be history's winners and losers at the same time. I'm going with you were the losers. You're a pretty sterling example, Crackfoot. That's why everything you post that presents any actual information, or is written coherently, was written by somebody other than you. You're only barely smart enough to know how profoundly fucking stupid you are and that you need to find something written by one of your intellectual betters.

Of course, you're not quite smart enough to figure out -- even though we've proved it repeatedly -- that we'll just assume that's what you did, and subsequently find where you stole your material from, then rub your nose in your plagiarism.

So you should stick with playing the victim. Because you are a victim. You're a victim of the racism of lowered expectations. You grew up being told that, because you're black, you can't meet basic standards for maturity, rationality, honesty, or integrity -- so you shouldn't try.

And, clearly, you haven't.

You think I'm an asshole for calling you a cupcakeer? Well... I am. But the real assholes are the people who didn't raise you any better than to make a cupcakeer of you.
Well said. Too many words though for him to read without getting a headache is my guess.

Headache, hell, I'm hoping it gives him a cerebral hemorrhage that stops him posting henceforth.
:naughty:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Wonder what Chuckie would think of the fact that the slave markets in Africa were originally set up by black people... and that all the actual slavers - the guys going in and doing the raiding and capturing - were black?

jack

Not to mention they were paid HANDSOMELY by the white men for each neighbor they betrayed and sold.

The Question

Eternal
As to his "we wuz kangs n sheeit" attitude he's acting out in here:

Mother fucker, if there was any truth in that, majority black urban areas would be "Little Wakanda" instead of "Little Mogadishu." You fuckers were never "kangz." You were, and are, fucking losers. The proof of that is every single place run by you or those who pander to you. Your "culture" sucks, and the proof of that is readily observable.

jack

197380140_1574529999384094_2174252554279505350_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Hey, now.

Let's not be demeaning.

To apes.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'm not racist against krackers, I just don't like white people...period. As for mexicans, asians, africans and any other race your theory might just be correct. Its not healthy or wise for us to be down with you crooked devils.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Wonder what Chuckie would think of the fact that the slave markets in Africa were originally set up by black people... and that all the actual slavers - the guys going in and doing the raiding and capturing - were black?

mexicans didn't have to be slaves. They volunteered. What other race would bring their entire family to America to work for $1 hour each, while selling illegal drugs and infecting us with deadly diseases.

jack

dvqg7w3nj0n2.jpg

Last edited:

jack

I'm not racist against krackers, I just don't like white people...period. As for mexicans, asians, africans and any other race your theory might just be correct. Its not healthy or wise for us to be down with you crooked devils.

I'm not racist against black people, I just hate you.......period. :bigass:

jack

59ef44ce0584a.jpeg

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
mexicans didn't have to be slaves. They volunteered. What other race would bring their entire family to America to work for $1 hour each, while selling illegal drugs and infecting us with deadly diseases.

Why do you keep thinking I'm Mexican, you knuckle-dragging intestine-muncher?

jack

What should be being addressed here is his deflection. He knows his black ancestors were slaves to Native Americans, but doesn't dare admit it, because that would mean he loses the argument.

Hence, the deflection. That quote was no response to the point that was being made, because he KNOWS he's lost that argument.

That's what happens when you lie all the time about everything.

jack

201831891_2874013596198970_5857701877010953800_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
I'm not racist against krackers, I just don't like white people...period.

You have the cognition of a coconut, you know that? Well... no, I suppose you don't. Owing to the fact that you have the cognition of a coconut.