Who has the most disappointing NFL carrer...Dak Prescott? or Lamar Jackson?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Who has the most disappointing NFL career...Dak Prescoot? or Lamar Jackson?...Career in playoffs | Dak Prescott 2 - 5 record, Lamar Jackson 2 - 4 record...Lamaris a 2-time MVP...I'm not impressed with either...They only BLACK quarterback I was impressed with was Warren moon of the Houston Oilers.

By: BLACFOOT | October 8, 2005
Can I Bust? In my opinion

Football players need to know there role. I'm just saying if your going to play quarterback you need to play it correct.

In my opinion today's black players shouldn't play Quarterback. I don't think there ready yet. Michael Vick, Donovan McNabb,and Daunte Culpepper are great quarterbacks, but they run to damn much for me. I just think white quarterbacks play the position well. It really pisses me off when the QB is the leading rusher. Don't get my wrong. I just like the stand in the pocket and throw type QB's. I mean that's what a quarterback is suppose to do, throw a pass or hand it off to a running back. Simple as that.

Atlanta, Philadelphia and Minnesota have great offenses but these QB's hurt there team chances of being effective. Because these teams rely on there QB too much. By seasons end it all catches up to them. That's why teams with running QB's never will win the SUPER BOWL. Yeah a few have been there, but the fall short of winning it all. Doug Williams of the Washington Redskins won it in 1988 but he was a passing black QB.

Maybe teams should research those Cowboys when they won 3 Super Bowls in 4 years.(QB- White: RB- Black: WR- Black TE- White.)

^^I still to this day stand by that statement^^...I mean, with the exception of Patrick Mahomes of the Kansas City Chiefs, winner of 3 Super Bowls...I'm still not convinced he's BLACK, guess I'll just have to take his word for it<<I think Mahomes has little BLACK in him, 15% BLACK, 80% White, 5% Other.