Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHO IS MESSENGER????

Rov_is_a_Fag

I thought he was someone from my church but I don't think so anymore. Not if he is in the Cripple's camp. No way is he on my side.

^you are shitting me? and I thought he was one of the good guys. I guess DarthSikle was right.

Again.

That means he has never been wrong. I thought he was wrong this one time but I also thought Messenger was someone I go to church with.

I thought he was my preacher at one point...............it really freaked me out which is why I quit saying so many bad words.

Why would you call me a liar about the Cripple?? I mean...........he told me he didn't even know about this place except for what I told him. He never looks at this place, never posted here, doesn't get on message boards.
Those are his words verbatim.

He probably prefers webcamming it up with underage girls. I am going to call Perverted Justice.