Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Is T'Boner??

It is quite obvious she has something to hide, but what could it be??

WHYWHYWHY?
WHATWHATWHAT?
DIRTYDIRTYDIRTY!

T'Boner.............Tamar's Close Personal Friend. Could they have been in Bosnia together?

THE PLOT THICKENS!!!!!

Where is Jerry Fletcher when you need him???

Sardy = T'Boner = Christian

THIS IS A REAL MIND-BLOWER!!!! I knew T'Boner was a guy when "she" made the statement............I'm gonna smack you down to Zero.......to somebody. Girls don't say that kind of stuff, especially in the context "she" used it. It would explain why T'Boners posts are gone. But to think Sardy would be Christian???? I have never had any encounters with Lisa and Christian (that I know of.....well, maybe I have) but I can tell you this from reading a lot of comments on related boards.........they are two of the most hated people online. A lot of people want to bury them.........literally.

What I don't GIT is why Sardy would be over there with Cait and Hambil saying stuff like...............It is one thing to harass people, it is kinda bad when you bring criminal charges against a member, it crosses the line when you start bringing it into real life for a member............you know--harassment, stalking, forcing them into court, maliciously ruining someones life for the hell of it, keeping a $300,000 tax-free reward then hiding the fact from everyone, posting a members false criminal charge on related message boards so everyone can get a big laugh out of it and set that person up for more identity theft, forcing them to leave their hometown, ruining that person personally, professionally and financially....................but they really drew the line when some of the admins actually commissioned/committed/aided/abetted in criminal activity not that they are any stranger to all that stuff.

What I don't like in all of this is that NOBODY would help me...............NOT ONE FUCKING PERSON..........with the exception of DarthSikle. maybe CU......I don't even know about him.

In Conclusion.............the jury is still out on my case. And yes........it looks like I am finally going to GIT one!!!! I know a lot of people are going to hate this. SO PACK YOUR BAGS, BUY YOUR PLANE TICKET IN ADVANCE.........CHEAP TICKETS .COM IS A GOOD SITE..................AND CUM ON DOWN TO TEXAS WHERE THE COWBOYS HATE QUEERS, THEY DRAG THEM BEHIND THEIR PICKUP TRUCKS AND HANG 'EM OUT TO DRY ON POST FENCES!!! WE CAN HAVE A TK REUNION!!!!! HOT DAMN!!! DON'T ANY OF YOU PLAN ON STAYING WITH ME EITHER..........WE DON'T LIKE WHITE FOLK IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD.

YEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWW