Who is the most pathetic hidden EI poster??

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
you know, the ones who enjoys TK's freedom to say whatever you want and et hide behind an identity so no one at EI knows who they are.

Random

Vote Random. I've always wanted to be the best at something.

Shal

oh I have a few others in my sights...

Random

DarthSikle said:
you know, the ones who enjoys TK's freedom to say whatever you want and et hide behind an identity so no one at EI knows who they are.

Funny isn't it. Trollkingdom makes no big deal about duals, but when Exislers come here using other names, maybe incognito fer privacy, maybe just wanting a clean break, or a chance to post without their exisle history chasing them, you don't seem to like it much.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
^Very interesting, Random

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Random said:
Funny isn't it. Trollkingdom makes no big deal about duals, but when Exislers come here using other names, maybe incognito fer privacy, maybe just wanting a clean break, or a chance to post without their exisle history chasing them, you don't seem to like it much.

However, this is TK. I don't think anybody gives a flying fuck whether I like it or not.

Virginia

hence you feel the need to get attention with this kind of silly poll, is that correct?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
with your even more overwhelming desire for affirmation of self worth by responding???