Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHO REALLY CONTROLS TROLLKINGDOM????

FederalAgent007

I know that Sardy created this board, has always been an administrator~~but why are government employees still in administrative positions?? I don't get it??? If they are looking for criminals they left a long time ago when I started "outing" them. The only thing I can figure out is they are seeking to make people criminals.

You guys don't have enough bidness as it is??? you have to drum up some on message boards?? Create enough so if they ever happen to do anything like get a speeding ticket or DUI............BAM!!! they go to prison for years.

You're the criminal, Jillian. You're the one we're watching, because we know it's only a matter of time before you do something not only stupid -- which is par for the course with you -- but BIG and stupid.

I am the criminal???

You cannot even imagine how pissed off that makes me you fucking dirty federal agent who works for the DEA.

I am going to NAIL you assholes and make you look like the DIRTY fucking scumbags you are.

I WILL DO IT PUBLICALLY TOO. I HOPE YOU HAVE LET YOUR SUPERIORS KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON HERE. EVEN AT THAT............THEY REALLY DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT HAS HAPPENED, WHAT I HAVE, WHAT WILL COME OUT IN A JURY OF MY PEERS.

The Question said:
You're the criminal, Jillian. You're the one we're watching, because we know it's only a matter of time before you do something not only stupid -- which is par for the course with you -- but BIG and stupid.

Why don't you guys create another criminal record on me asshole. It is only a matter of time before I do something no only stupid, but BIG and stupid.

I haven't done anything nearly as big and stupid as you boys have.

*Jillian gets fired up*

That is all I need.............to hear some ignorant, superior fucking federal employee asshole make a remark like that.

The Question said:

SEE YA IN COURT ASSHOLE.................remember this~~tell the jury how you tried to cover all this up so you didn't have to give the Medicare reward to anybody else. Tell them how you got your information...........tell them how you harassed the crap out of me..........tell them what good buddies you were with Eric and Brian and how they conned your dumbass. Tell them how you sent a virus to my sisters computer and how you hacked mine. That is a federal offense. Did you know that TQ?? or do the laws not apply to dirty federal agents??

The Question said:

*Debbie hisses*

I hope I have the opportunity to tell you this to your face some day.

Fuck You Rat Bastard Dirty DEA Agent.

I am going to smack you down for that one.

The Question said:

TQ............here is a big news flash!!! I am not the one "they" are watching. "They" are watching the person who created a criminal charge on me with their government compooter. Just because Tamar has the "power" to make someone a criminal with the stroke of a key does not make that person a criminal.

A person is presumed innocent until proven guilty. In my case, I was guilty until I could prove my innocence. It has been an uphill battle the whole way, I have doors slammed in my face, I have been threatened, I have been harassed.

I have what I need to prove my innocence 16 months later.

The Question said:

I hope to G*d you haven't done something even more stupid than you already have.........like create yet another criminal charge on me, only this time you put that I was convicted. I will find out.........you know that, if I do find out you have done it..........you will be the convicted criminal.

Tell your dumbass co-workers they don't need to watch me or try to set me up anymore. I haven't got any more 866 pharmacy calls since I published 10 of the 100 telephone numbers that have called me 5 times a day, every day..........for the last year.