WHO SHOULD WIN?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I think Sisqo MAYBE but he hasn't really been featured much lately. I enjoy Sov but I suppose she has been a bit bratty. Umm, Stephen's entertaining but I could never actually want him to win. Who else? Dane is a decent guy but hasn't really done anything exciting. Nicola is okay but sometimes sucks-up to the oldies a bit too much. Vinnie and Stephanie are pissing me off now. Basshunter's been a letdown. SO YEAH, SISQO?

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I guess Sisqo. Or Sov.

Or Basshunter if he pulls a Marcus and becomes really awesome when the object of his affections is out of his mind.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Sisqo's so different from how I would have imagined. I know he's a singer, not a rapper, but still, his song was about thongs. A lot. So I expected some misogynistic oaf a bit like Coolio. But he's completely different. Totally sweet and nice to everyone, with a great sense of humour and ability to make fun of himself, and he has that adorable lisp. Definitely Sisqo to win.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Sisqo's so different from how I would have imagined. I know he's a singer, not a rapper, but still, his song was about thongs. A lot. So I expected some misogynistic oaf a bit like Coolio. But he's completely different. Totally sweet and nice to everyone, with a great sense of humour and ability to make fun of himself, and he has that adorable lisp. Definitely Sisqo to win.
And the sculpted ass. Don't forget the sculpted ass.