Who should "win"?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Well the obvious answer is NONE OF THEM since Sisqo, Stevie B and even (IN MY OPINION) Sov would be a much more deserving winner than any of this shower...

Vinnie: Obviously the thing I absolutely want to avoid is Vinnie winning, but what's the alternative?

Dane: His big sad fat face is kind of funny and he was amusing with the tree task and TO HIS CREDIT he did kind of set Vinnie straight about Sisqo saying Sisqo was only stating his opinion and didn't do anything bad...but he's the number one Vinnie ass-kisser.

Nicola: OR IS SHE THE NUMBER ONE VINNIE ASS-KISSER? She's kind of likable and nice and a bit funny, but we just had the thick nice girl win BB in the summer and I liked Sophie a lot more than Nicola...and I do think Stevie B might be onto something about her being two-faced...I don't know.

Jonas: Liked him at first but he's a bit wet,isn't he? Hasn't really done much and people who were saying he'd "come into his own" after Kat left were wrong (he was better with her in to be honest!) I did feel sorry for him about being ripped off by his only friend.

Ivana: No.

Alex: Alex has been one of the most entertaining housemates and is generally a nice guy...maybe I could want him to win except I have horrible visions of Jordan jumping up on the stage when he does so and taking the limelight the whore.

Stephanie: Liked her at first and she still has funny moments and she's attractive for a pensioner but she's too bitchy and bitter and stuck-up.

SO...Alex or Nicola? Dane? I don't know.

Seph

Retired Account
i voted nicola T coz she is the only one i cud fuck without throwing up 19 dolphin suppers.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'm leaning towards Stephanie and Dane.

Stephanie can be very bitchy and holier than thou, but she's funny, sometimes quite sweet and doesn't take herself TOO seriously. Plus... she is kind of attractive for her age.

And Dane... maybe I just like him because he's surprised me, I'm not sure. I expected him to be a typical misogynist pig type character that would be rapping constantly, but he's actually a really nice, normal bloke. And he has a sense of humour and did the key task well, so he's worthy.

Niki';s nice, but she doesn't really deserve to be there and we've had enoough thick people winning the show. We don't want another one showiing that you need no career or intelligence to be successful.

CaptainWacky

Fuck it I just voted for Alex in a moment of madness because I remembered him jumping up ready to fight after Dane's "nightmare"...I don't care really

Seph

Retired Account
numpty is alex ried much

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Alex Reid would be my "No" option. Him winning would be a total victory for the tabloids and boost Jordan's pointless career even more.

Seph

Retired Account
i hate him it her

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I would cast a write-in vote for Conan O'Brien.

TEAM COCO!

CaptainWacky

I know those words but that sentence makes no sense.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I'm all for "None of them".

Well. No idea - I guess Basshunter is inoffensive, and unlike Dane & Nicola T, has talent.

CaptainWacky

LOOKS LIKE JONAS HAS IT IN THE BAG

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
IN THE BALLBAG? (cool)

CaptainWacky

I mean, going by this poll. In reality it's still wide open, though Dane is favourite with the bookies I think

CaptainWacky

Jonas is very popular on all the internet polls I've seen, yet the last time I checked the bookies still had him and Ivana as most likely to be evicted on Wednesday.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Jonas is okay, but he's such a mug. He's nerdy and he's read so much, yet he's still as gullible as Alex is.

CaptainWacky

Well he's aspergy/tourretty but still gets girls by being a musician, so I admire him.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'd forgotten he had Tourettes. He's not actually an Aspy, though, is he?

CaptainWacky

Well they're related conditions. He does seems a bit aspy at times.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
He reminds me of Roland the Rat.