WHO THE FUCK

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
messed with the Troll Kingdom layout? The individual responsible has never heard the words 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'? Fucking morons STILL abound here, I see.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You've been gone too long to matter. Bored now.

You're still the only TK account in 12 years that I've put on ignore. Feel special.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Cheese and extra sauce with your ass burger? (This is directed to Bix)

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
EGGS felt the need to tell someone whom he admits that he despises, that he has said individual on ignore. What a moron. If he has me on IGNORE, why did he respond to my post? He is perhaps the dumbest Yank I have ever run into. He did the same shit the last time I was here. 'Oh, I am ignoring you, so there!' But guy, you AREN'T ignoring me. Since my return, I have not posted in your direction ONCE, not because I am ignoring you, but because you are an utter irrelevancy. Yet, you felt the need to IMMEDIATELY tell me 'oh I am ignoring you by the way'. Who gives a fuck? Did you expect me to weep like your little bitch PWNed ass? You ignore me because I made you my bitch for so long. What better way to avoid further PWNage than to 'ignore' me? Who wants to bet this fucker can see every single one of my posts? Who wants to bet he READS every single one of my posts? This guy is a complete moron. He knows it. I know it. He knows I know it. Seriously guy, please actually ignore me from now on, but don't waste everyone's time by announcing that you are doing so. I doubt they give a shit either. The fact you want everyone to know you are ignoring me is a means by which you hope to raise your own status. Imagine, ignoring the greatest thing to ever happen to TK, that being the presence of the great, famous SAINT LUCIFER? There can be no greater honour.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I am incredulous, and saddened, that EGGY remains upset with me after all this time. The man seriously needs to get a life. So I owned his ass, He needs to get over it. Time to move on, kid. This guy is as much of a whiny fuck as MURDY in Troll Valhalla. I have no doubt that his next order of business is to get me banned, a la MURDY. MURDY owns the title for the biggest crybaby on the internet. It seems like EGGY is fighting her for the title.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I check some posts because I'm an admin, skinflute. I see you when you're sleeping, I see when you're awake.

And I fart in your general direction when you make your repetitive posts.

(Hmm...wonder who has the account now?)

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Do you see what I mean, ladies and gentlemen? And here I thought I was on IGNORE. I also thought I was BEING IGNORED. Yet, here is my dog, once again, humping my leg as he is wont to do, and has been so for years. Need I say more? There is a term for people like EGGY. That term would be 'OWNED'.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I check some posts because I'm an admin, skinflute. I see you when you're sleeping, I see when you're awake.

And I fart in your general direction when you make your repetitive posts.

(Hmm...wonder who has the account now?)

lol@ skinflute

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Now, here we have JACK/EDNA sucking EGGY's cock. I have only recently returned, yet already my two followers have returned to the fold.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Large, yellow, italic type is masterful.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
He is looking for the missing italics.

I have them all.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
MM, are you getting emails from KHC? I've had a few. It is lovely. He seems to be working and loving what he is doing again.