Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants the Grammour Boy account?

I'm retiring. Whoever guesses the color shorts I'm wearing can have the account - Please post your guesses in this thread - Do not PM me, if you PM me you will be disqualified even if you guess correctly

White, Blue, Khaki, Red, Plaid, Purple, Green, Yellow, Orange, Magenta, Aqua Teil, Rainbow?

You didn't say I couldn't guess more than once. This contest is rigged. I want my money back!! :pissed:

Grammour Boy said:
it is assumed that contestants have IQ's greater 10 - you are disqualifed for trying to cheat the system

Cheat? I outsmarted the system. I found the bloody loophole in the system's rules. I shouldn't be disqualified due to the contest-maker's fallacy.

Grammour Boy said:
I'm retiring. Whoever guesses the color shorts I'm wearing can have the account - Please post your guesses in this thread - Do not PM me, if you PM me you will be disqualified even if you guess correctly

I don't, and I collect accounts for fuck's sake.

Grammour Boy said:
Ok - nobody guessed my color shorts correctly - which were baby blue btw - this means i keep Grammour Boy account for now

We only have your word for it that they were/are baby blue. I declare shinanigans!! Where's Officer Bob Brady?

Grammour Boy said:
Ok - nobody guessed my color shorts correctly - which were baby blue btw - this means i keep Grammour Boy account for now

Why does this make me think of these images?

pr-Garden_Tools-Union_V-Hoe-resized200.gif

lawnmower.gif