Who wants to do an interview?

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
I'm bored and Henoch seems to have forgotten about doing interviews.

Keep in mind I'd be far more likely to ask you about your history, relationships with other posters and views rather than your hawtness, favourite colour, or how much you like Missmanners cookies.

Monolith

Sure Im bored.

Friday

Bazinga!
I'd do it.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Grandtheftcow said:
You joined what a day or two ago?

I wouldn't exactly have much material or history to work with.

Why not?? She has an interesting background, and there is something new and fresh about interviewing someone new.... In fact, we all know each other so well around here, I think it's boring to even think of interviewing a long time member.

And since I'm the Editor, my opinion [in this one instance] matters. ;)

Monolith

Well, if you change your mind, Ill be on here a bit more. I just took some melatonin so Ill be sleepy soon.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Monolith said:
I just took some melatonin so Ill be sleepy soon.
Isn't that the stuff that makes people black?

Friday

Bazinga!
I think Cait's right.

We all basically know each other's stories here. And what we don't know, probably wouldn't be divulged anyway. ;)

Besides, I do want to hear more about the loverly Monolith. :)

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Caitriona said:
Why not?? She has an interesting background, and there is something new and fresh about interviewing someone new.... In fact, we all know each other so well around here, I think it's boring to even think of interviewing a long time member.

And since I'm the Editor, my opinion [in this one instance] matters. ;)
If you want someone to do a fluff interview go try and get Henoch back.

Just because the older members (I guess that includes me now too) know a fair bit about the history of the posters and the board doesn't mean we wouldn't learn something new that might be revealed in the interview format.

And fuck your pretend little editorial process. This isn't some shitty teen magazine about pleasing your man.

Friday

Bazinga!
Grandtheftcow said:
Just because the older members (I guess that includes me now too) know a fair bit about the history of the posters and the board doesn't mean we wouldn't learn something new that might be revealed in the interview format.

And fuck your pretend little editorial process. This isn't some shitty teen magazine about pleasing your man.
That's true, also. My penchant for being too honest and forthcoming is well known.

Sigh. Oh, well. ;)

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Grandtheftcow said:
If you want someone to do a fluff interview go try and get Henoch back.

All I was saying is that a new person wasn't automatically a bad idea for an interview. I stated so. If you want to take that and get a hair up your ass... go ahead. The truth is, I'll publish it if it's any good regardless of who it is about. You write something good and it will go in.... but

If you can't take an editorial idea or criticism, I suggest you give up your writing career now [such as it is] because your crap don't mean squat to me little boy. If you don't like my editorial policy, go make a board of your own and start an e-zine where you can pontificate all you like about the relative merits of *your* considerably inflated opinion and ego.. [oh yeah, how is that going BTW]

Now climb off your teenage troll horse and write whatever you like. I was only stating an opinion. Your focus was too narrow. Your subsequent opinions are even more narrow minded. Not the best quality in a writer, but in a troll... "meh" they are just ordinary.

Friday

Bazinga!
Why not do both?

Is there some technical reason why both interviews can't be published?

I don't know, maybe there is. Just askin'... :)

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
This isn't some shitty teen magazine about pleasing your man.

Be great if it was. :D

Friday

Bazinga!
Shatna, ever the shameless scamp. ;)