WHO WAS THE BEST TEENAGE NINJA (/HERO) TURTLE?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Don't you need to post glamor shots of them before we can vote?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
My favorite was Tinky Winky, but HE'S NOT ON THE LIST!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
They were all great characters.

Michelangelo: My favourite when I was very young just because he was the "party dude" but sometimes he was a bit too dumb.
Leonardo: Underrated. The burden of leadership is a heavy one. I remember reading some comic story or something where he left the Turtles because they didn't appreciate him and they thought they'd be fine without him, but they all got captured by Shredder or something and he had to rescue them. Let that be a lesson to you.
Donatello: "Does machines" is not adequate to describe the smartest Turtle. Without him we never would have had the turtles travelling through time. The thinking man's choise.
Raphael: The cynic, a lot like me in many ways. Certainly the turtle with the most depth in the movies and for this reason my vote goes to him.

CaptainWacky

It IS serious.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I am afraid the GQ shoot that Donatello did rather swayed my vote. The Crotch shot he did next to the kittens had me reaching for the tissues.

CaptainWacky

But that was mainly for the kittens.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fCs9PFYHTe8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fCs9PFYHTe8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

CaptainWacky

I remember her. SHE HAS A LIFe.

CaptainWacky

I'm glad Leo got a vote, he was often overlooked.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
You made a wise decision. [/dr dave]

CaptainWacky

WE NEED A WINNER

I was never a big fan of the cartoon, but loved the 2007 TMNT film. I watched it for the first time just recently & was surprised at how UNsucky it was. :)

7129135.3.jpg

Although I am no expert on the turtles, I voted for Raphael based solely on the film.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
If they ever make another Turtle movie they should put Bebop and Rocksteady and Krang in it. The new Turtle cartoons and the new Turtle movie just wasn't as good as the originals. I want my cheesy Turtles.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I'm compelled to vote for Donatello since Corey Feldman voiced him in the movies, but red is my favorite color. TORN