Brad Pitt
brad_pitt_6.jpg

Sean Connery
connery.jpg

Bruce Willis
bruce_willis.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt being in this poll is ridiculous.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Need a write in candidate. For my butter melting, takes Antonio Banderas or Keith Hamilton Cobb. In my younger days, I liked the wirey types, now I like them looking like somebody I could wrap around me and wear.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It is those eyes,
and he looks dangerous ... but in very good way.
Banderas3.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Well, none of the choices given do it for me. I mean they are sexy and all that, but ... did I mention I have a thing for Antonio? Of course, I also have a thing Ed Harris, Viggo and Mr. Cobb. What can I say? Love me, or leave me, and let me be lonely with Ed, and Viggo, and Keith and Antonio!

but, I also have a thing for Kurt Russell and James Garner. Jim Garner was my first crush. Can't tell you anything about the TV show but I'd crawl up to the TV screen and watch him ride up on that horse!

Mandi

psshhhaw, it's who's the hottest out of those five......not who's the hottest of all time...

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Shall I sob now? You are limiting me to five not of my choice!

Mandi

yes :evil: sob child........

no, I just picked five random guys out of the other thread......except Adam Baldwin, he wasn't random:p

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Johnny Depp would probably ask me how he looks.
Brad Pitt would probably talk about Angelina Jolie.
Sean Connery's snoring would probably keep me awake.
Bruce, well, Bruce would be Bruce and I'd be up all night laughing.
So, I'll choose Adam Baldwin. Five minutes tops, he'll be off in the kitchen for beer and pretzels for munchies, then in front of the tube, and I can get some sleep!

EnglishRose

addle barn
Of the available five it has to be Johnny.....but yo should've added Viggo :D