Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why are grown men camping outside of Wal Mart?

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
There must be a reason. At least a dozen of them were there this afternoon with sleeping bags and cots and one guy had his dog in a big clothes basket covered with a blanket.

I KNOW they arent starting this early for Black Friday....

hmmmmmmmm

;)
mm

missmanners said:
There must be a reason. At least a dozen of them were there this afternoon with sleeping bags and cots and one guy had his dog in a big clothes basket covered with a blanket.

hmmmmmmmm

;)
mm

Hmmmmm.

The same thing was going on at a local Target I stopped at this morning.

They're waiting to buy playstations so they can resell them on the internet.

How about those doofus college kids that got robbed when a dude followed them home after seeing them buy their PS3s? If you want to be first to get the hottest toy, be prepared to deal with some SERIOUSLY psychotic asswipes.

missmanners said:

hmmmmmmmm

;)
mm

Dumb cunt. They camp outside in the hopes they will be the first to grab copies of the great SaintLucifer's autobiography. Such is my fame.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is the game we have been waiting for. Its going to be tough to keep it wrapped up for the kids Christmas.

Just unwrap the whole thing, hook it up where they can't see, and play when they're not around.

Sarek said:
Vibrating Elmo?
spinnyeyes.gif