Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why did fake geedis choose the real geedis' name?

Tyrant

We all know that James Bogner is geedis, so who's this guy, and why did he choose someone else's name to post here?

I guess he feels since he can never be inside him, he'll just act like him.

Also Steve Samurai Jack is apparently Kweer for Kletz.

Blackfoot,King of the gutters.

Messenger said:
We all know that James Bogner is geedis, so who's this guy, and why did he choose someone else's name to post here?

Which one or you referring too "geedis" or "Geedis,"? What happened to "geedis?"?

I'm down with Blackfoot.

LARGE ATHELETE said:
Its Blackfoot, and he's gay for the real geedis.

UP TOP.

Ain't any real geedis'es? I'm TK's original geedis if that's what you mean. You're a dumb fuck, so you don't matter.

1 + 1 = ?

geedis said:
Which one or you referring too "geedis" or "Geedis,"? What happened to "geedis?"?
Neither one of them are the James Bogner geedis.

You constantly claim you're TK's original geedis, and since it's unlikely that you thought if up independently, you should at least give Bogner props for the name you are so clearly in love with.

That, or you were pretending to be him at first. Sad in any case.

He walked right into that one. Dammit, Blackfoot, why are you using geedis' name? And why did you edit this:

Originally posted by New Age Poster.:
I will finally admit that I Blackfoot has unrequited love for James(geedis)Bogner.

Ya'll bangin up in here about me being for the men are absoultely true. I have been love with many men over the years. That is why my woman left me to suck other mens cocks.

I BLACKOOT AM OUT AND PROUD.

UP TOP, mothafuckas!!!!