Why did they change the voice of the girl in the confused.com adverts!?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
DID THEY THINK NOBODY WOULD BE ABLE TO TELL!?

CaptainWacky

Fuddlemiff has a theory that the character was originally male but they changed it to female when they started voicing the adverts. You should hear him go on about it!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It's true. It was clearly a man (balding from pulling his hair out in confusion over insurance deals), then for whatever reason when they started voicing the character it became a woman, without changing its appearance! There's also the issue of it discovering confused.com, sorting out its problems and then apparently becoming confused again at the very end of the ad as it becomes part of the logo again. But that's another gripe entirely.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Why do they have to make her breasts bounce so much?

Why did they have to add a sound effect every time they did?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
If I were Sausageman I might suggest it's sexism.

Confused woman doesn't understand complicated insurance stuff (see, her animated breasts bounce around, she clearly can't be taken seriously), but it's all right, lads, we know what to do right? Get her back in the kitchen while we sort it out on confused.com.

CaptainWacky

Look at least it's not that Russell Brand wannabe guy asking "do you like bread?" REMEMBER HIM.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners

CaptainWacky

WillsZenith! You missed the Mine Field Reunion.

I trust you'll be appearing in this year's Merlin thread to point out his onion head?

CaptainWacky

Excellent.