Why do Conservatives hate my kind?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I have to ask because, well,... I just have to. Why is that petition aimed at the WWF? Isn't that like sending a petition to Jesse Jackson demanding black rights? Utterly pointless since they are on board ALLREADY.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Panda meat tastes good. The meat isn't as greasy and gristly as regular bear meat

Panda

Mentalist said:
I have to ask because, well,... I just have to. Why is that petition aimed at the WWF? Isn't that like sending a petition to Jesse Jackson demanding black rights? Utterly pointless since they are on board ALLREADY.

hmmm....i'll ask my zookeeper. He told me to post that.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Sarek said:
Panda meat tastes good. The meat isn't as greasy and gristly as regular bear meat

Nothin' like a Panda steak.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
panda35012jt.jpg

But they are adorable.

The Question

Eternal
Panda said:
you destroy our land, hunt us, capture us, kill us,....

what have we done to deserve it?

You're generally overweight, hirsute lummoxes who contribute nothing of value to society while consuming space, air, food and water better reserved for human beings.

Accordingly, Michael Moore is now recognized as a panda.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Mentalist said:
panda35012jt.jpg

But they are adorable.

This is true. They look good hanging in a smoke house or on the grill with some wild onions, mushrooms and a nice big baked potato.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
^And just a dab of A-1.

The Question

Eternal
Horseradish and jalapenos on mine, please. :)

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Sarek's Hibachi Panda Steaks

4 - 5 oz. Panda Sirloin Steaks (smaller cuts may be substituted if larger Panda steaks are unavailable in your area)

4 tsp. Soybean Oil

8 Large Mushrooms - Sliced thick

4 dashes Salt

4 dashes Black Pepper

Broil steaks until rare - do not overcook! Heat nonstick skillet and add oil to heated skillet. While skillet is warming, cut Panda steaks into one-inch cubes. Place Panda steak cubes in skillet with mushrooms and cook until done to taste, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper if desired and serve hot with mustard dipping sauce.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Panda steaks are so hard to get in this area. PETA ruins everything.

The Question

Eternal
^^The answer? PETA steaks.

Panda

you know, I started this thread hoping that a serious discussion on how to save my species from extinction would arise, and all I've heard back is nasty, childish, sick comments.

No.6 is right - the retards really have taken over TK...:rwmad:

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
^And don't you think the fur makes lovely throw pillows. I'm giving away Panda fur throw pillows for Christmas this year.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Panda said:
you know, I started this thread hoping that a serious discussion on how to save my species from extinction would arise, and all I've heard back is nasty, childish, sick comments.

Hey, I look at it this way. Pandas are already endangered. There's not many left and lets face it, any attempt to breed them from the limited gene pool there is to work with will only result in all kinds of freakish shit due to inbreeding.

So I say lets really enjoy them and EAT THEM ALL!!

The Question

Eternal
Panda said:

That's what happens when you don't keep a close eye on whose neighborhood you've wandered into.

Not yet, you haven't.