Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do people like Kelly Rippa?

I have no idea, but she seems to smile a lot on google images.

Is there a particular reason why people should not like her? Has she participated in ethnic cleansing?

I just don't like her. She's not funny really. Why is she popular?

I watched some of Live with Kelly (formerly The Regis and Kelly Show), and...ugh. Only reason I watched it at all was Jim Parsons (TBBT) was on, as well as the part of the cast of PAWN Stars.

Kelly had her husband co-hosting.

Whole thing was just unpleasant (for a lack of a better word), till the interviews started.

whats not to like, she's the original prefab barbie doll

[youtube]0UoSKnAUd0o[/youtube]

It's fun when Anderson Cooper co-hosts. He's so white and she's so orange, housewives all over America keep fiddling with the color settings on their TVs, never thinking it's quite right.

I would buy and eat a bag of Kelly Ripa's Homemade Jerky. Or I might share it with my neighbors dogs. They're horrible filthy little beasts but they're mostly friendly. As long as you have jerky in your pocket.

I have come around to Dr Daves viewpoint on this matter.

I also think she may have been responsible for the Srebinica massacre.