Why do some people like Back To The Future Part3 more than Back To The Future Part 2?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I hate people like that.

CaptainWacky

Why did no one reply to this thread? I know for an ACTUAL FACT that there are people here with opinions on Back To The Future. AND YET NO REPLIES. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG? ARE YOU TOO SCARED TO POST IN THE MINE FIELD? COWARDS. FUCK YOU ALL. THIS IS THE END. FOR GOOD THIS TIME.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I DON'T KNOW WHICH BACK TO THE FUTURE I LIKE THE BEST, OK? :rwmad:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I rarely watch either sequel. They both seem like cheap excuses for a theme park attraction spinoff.

ORIGINAL CLASSIC BTTF FTW OMGLOLWTFBBQJFK!

Homo Erectus

Why did no one reply to this thread? I know for an ACTUAL FACT that there are people here with opinions on Back To The Future. AND YET NO REPLIES. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG? ARE YOU TOO SCARED TO POST IN THE MINE FIELD? COWARDS. FUCK YOU ALL. THIS IS THE END. FOR GOOD THIS TIME.

you're mean to me so I never post.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I did like some of BTTF:III more than two, but I liked II more over all.

I liked all the ideas about future inventions and stuff in II and the interplay over the almanac, but the stuff with Marty's mum and her boob implants didn't interest me that much. In III I actually quite liked the love story and found all the wild west elements pretty cool, but the humour didn't hit the spot quite so well and I suppose time travelling kind of took a back seat since the DeLorean was broken for most of it.

CaptainWacky

Well obviously the first one is by far the best. It has the best story, humour and EMOTIONAL CORE of them all and is of course the only one wit the proper George McFly. No one in the entire world would dispute that so let's not even point that out!

I prefer the more complex timeline jumping story of the second to the simple Western story of the third and to say the humour didn't "hit the spot" is PUTTING IT MILDLY. I mean what the fuck was that bit where the Doc takes a sip of alcohol and passes out immediately then has to take a comedy "sobering up drink" and passes out again. THAT'S NOT THE BACK TO THE FUTURE I GREW UP WITH (well, it is, actually.) Plus Michael J. Fox trying to talk in an Irish accent. And the stupid western Biff ISN'T RIGHT. ALSO BTTF 2 PREDICTED THE 3D MOVIE REVIVAL.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I would like the 2nd one more if it didn't go back to the 50s, again!

Also the fact that they use dot matrix printers in the future makes me LOL.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
If we hadn't wasted our time perfecting laser printing technology, we'd probably have hover-skateboards by now.

CaptainWacky

WHy don't they work over water.