Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why hasn't Colm Meaney been in a big budget action movie since Con Air?

He's getting a bit too rolly poley now isn't he? Could be one of those stern military generals, though. Maybe take over from Robert Loggia next time a movie comes along where an aging military man wheezes at the camera "we have to act NOW, Mr President! While we still have time!"

I think he prefares being the star of a low budget film rather than generic irish idiot with a handful of lines in a blockbuster, or in the case of die hard 2, have to speak with an english accent.

The most apt title in Wang's body of work "Why Am I Doing This?". He must feel like that all time.

Poor Wang. Then again, I'm lazy like him, so if I was on a Trek show for 7 years, I'd probably sit on my ass living off that money for years too, growing my hair really long amd occasionally doing cons, biting my lip to keep from laughing at all the loser geeks in fronto f me LIKE ME OMG I AM EVERYONE IN THIS SITUATION adfkfldk'fl;d

Meaney was in the last year of DS9 when "The Magical Legend of the Leprechauns" came out. He probably looked at that and said, "You eejit, you don't HAVE to work anymore. Just work on things that mean something to you from now on! Or things that you agreed to do while piss drunk in a bar on Santa Monica Blvd. One of those..."

Colm Meaney would be great as a villain, hero or someone who's both & or in between.

Could Meaney pull off being The Penguin in a future Baleverse BATMAN sequel:phpquestion:

Wasn't Wang going to get fired for always showing up late for Voyager because he was getting stoned (but they kept him because he was on a beautiful people list)?

Because the only people in action movies with curly hair play the token nigger with the senseless death or the evil raghead terrorist villain. A curly-haired white man in an action film just isn't credible.

Wasn't Wang going to get fired for always showing up late for Voyager because he was getting stoned (but they kept him because he was on a beautiful people list)?
That's it in a nutshell. Wang showed up on a People's or Us Magazine's Beautiful People list, and they couldn't possibly fire someone in the cast who actually held some sex appeal outside of drooling fanboys, even though he was always late and read his lines like he had a stick up his ass.

I wonder if Colm Meany will ever look like a 12 year old boy who shapes his eyebrows? I HOPE SO!

Garrett Wang used to hang around outside Tim Russ's house shouting "HEY TUVOK, I WANNA FUCK YOUR WIFE!" in an attempt to get Tim Russ's wife into bed. However, Tim Russ was unmarried at the time (he has since married Hilary from The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air.)