Why is Jannelle such a bitch?

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Big Brother All-Stars... She's the first co-HOH for this week and I DON'T LIKE HER. I remember her from last season, and all that blonde cuteness doesn't fool me.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Because men get turned on my pretty bitchy women.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
^It's true.

Me? I LOVE Janelle, she's my favorite BY FAR and I've watched all the Big Brothers. My friend Cathi and I are loyal watchers and she and I, to this day always say, "Bye, bye bitches." It's our favorite line. I'm sure Janie won't win but it's a hell of a time watching her kick ass, I'm a fan.

Allison on the other hand, I can't stand her ass, Danelle is a shit starter but I can tolerate her. Allison just acts like a damn fool, reminds me of Tonya from Real World Seattle, always running the mouth and never backing it up.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I'm-a start watchin' BB. I need to get previous seasons, though. LG ha'nt steered me wrong yet!

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Laker_Girl said:
^It's true.

Me? I LOVE Janelle, she's my favorite BY FAR and I've watched all the Big Brothers. My friend Cathi and I are loyal watchers and she and I, to this day always say, "Bye, bye bitches." It's our favorite line. I'm sure Janie won't win but it's a hell of a time watching her kick ass, I'm a fan.

Allison on the other hand, I can't stand her ass, Danelle is a shit starter but I can tolerate her. Allison just acts like a damn fool, reminds me of Tonya from Real World Seattle, always running the mouth and never backing it up.

Can't stand Allison or Danielle either. These women began their game way too early. Tipped their hand too soon. That's just like painting a bulls eye on your back and asking people to shoot you.

Next week she won't be HOH any more and it'll all come back to bite her in the ass, and the game just began. It would have been smarter to just be less bitchy.. just for a few weeks. ;)

Ohhhhh and you're right about Tonya from RW Seattle. I see that too.

Watch it BDM, she is not wrong. It is going to be a good season with the All-Stars.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
BREE ISN'T HER REAL DAUGHTER

Big Dick McGee

Caitriona said:
Can't stand Allison or Danielle either. These women began their game way too early. Tipped their hand too soon. That's just like painting a bulls eye on your back and asking people to shoot you.

Next week she won't be HOH any more and it'll all come back to bite her in the ass, and the game just began. It would have been smarter to just be less bitchy.. just for a few weeks. ;)

Watch it BDM, she is not wrong. It is going to be a good season with the All-Stars.

How far along is it? Do I need to watch previous seasons to pick up the storyline? Have they re-programmed the Chenbot to have facial expressions??

Actually, I watched and loved Season One with Eddie, Chicken George and the rest. But much like Survivor, I just couldn't get into Season 2. Has this season just started?

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Yes, it just began, and Chicken George is back BTW.

There have been two episodes, but this Thursday the first housemate will be evicted. So you're in at the beginning if you watch this Thursday.

Big Dick McGee

I shall certainly TiVO it, it will give me somethin' else to talk about with LG. She got me into watching Hell's Kitchen, and I LOVE IT!

HeroicFool

Ach, you disappoint me Cait...

Reality TV is responsible for more reality TV and it just keeps propagating itself.

Terrible stuff.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
I agree. But after years of the crap running off good TV, leaving nothing to watch BUT reality TV, I guess I just got tired of watching DVD's I've seen a million times. I'm only human. ;)

HeroicFool

Neither do I.

When I get by the house I watch alot of things I recorded through the magic of my DVR, but I refuse to watch anything that looks like reality television.

Rescue me is about all I have to look forward to this time of year. ;)

Big Dick McGee

^^You should be watching "Doctor Who"! It's the best series out right now.

Er...that is...if you can *ahem* acquire it online. ;)

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Caitriona said:

I don't mind Danielle, she was dumb to do what she did but she's not as venomous as Allison ('cause you know I love Janie) and I think Marcellas will take care of Danielle in due time.

I'm extremely disappointed with Evil Dr. Will, the problem is everyone knows his game, Jase and Janie totally called it, I had to laugh. You'd think a smart doctor would have come up with a different strategy this time around.

And Mike Boogey, GOOD LORD! He was a skinny, goofy runt before and now he's just scary ugly. I've nicknamed him "Mike Boogeyman."

As for Janie, I don't think she's been bitchy yet, I know she was before in season 6 but she got pounded a lot. Maybe she put herself in that position but she had to do what she thought she had to do.

Oh and is it me, or do there seem to be a lot of disposable players? Like Diane, I barely remember her, all I can remember is that she looks like a girl I went to high school with.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I love Janelle's brand of bitchery. She can back it up with her track record in challenges. She's not as big a whiner or vampire. She's who she is. And paired with Howie, a great comedy team.

Will is a dick. The way Howie is playing him is brilliant, totally deflates his position and attitude in the house. Will is not long for that world.

I hope Allison gets voted off, Danielle is kinda useless in challenges and can be manipulated more easily.

GO SEASON SIXers! Personally, I'd love to see James take it all just to see the sheer theater of horror it would take for that to happen.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
I love Janelle's brand of bitchery. She can back it up with her track record in challenges. She's not as big a whiner or vampire. She's who she is. And paired with Howie, a great comedy team.

Will is a dick. The way Howie is playing him is brilliant, totally deflates his position and attitude in the house. Will is not long for that world.

I hope Allison gets voted off, Danielle is kinda useless in challenges and can be manipulated more easily.

GO SEASON SIXers! Personally, I'd love to see James take it all just to see the sheer theater of horror it would take for that to happen.

You and me Eggs, we're on the same page, I love it.

So Allison's dumb ass is gone, good thing too 'cause her little doctor boyfriend would have ended up dumping her funky butt. You know as well as I do that she would have gone back to her whoring ways, it's all she knows how to do to get ahead.

Oh man, Howie's love for the good Dr. is so hilarious and you're so right Eggs, it just completely undermines Evil Dr. Will's position. He and Boogeyman came in thinking they were the shit but they don't have dick! And now, of all things, Kaysur is HOH! Fools, it's too funny!!

I think Danielle learned her lesson, she'll play it more safe from now on. She took a chance and it almost bit her in the ass, she's a smart girl, she won't do that again.

I pray that Kaysur has also learned his lesson and actually listens to the other BB6ers because we all know Kaysur does not do well when he thinks for himself. If he's smart he'll break up Will and Boogeyman this week.

I was so thrilled that the vote was 8 to 2 and Allison doesn't even know it was Diane and Nakomis that voted for her, she probably thinks one was Boogeyman considering Nakomis's video message.

Such a great night! GO BB6ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I wish they'd sing that little song they had for their group in season 6)