WHY MODERATION MUST BE DESTROYED

Lord Raffles

http://www.avrilbandaids.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30816

simply for making the comment that Avril Lavigne has a better smile when she doesn't use her teeth (look at photos of her smiling with her teeth, I assure you it is the most fakest smile in show biz)... what happened to my legitimate comment?

IT WAS REMOVED... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

2007 WILL BE THE YEAR WHEN MODERATION FINALLY HAS THE HAMMER BLOW IT DESERVES - MARK MY WORDS!!!!​

Lord Raffles

SOME CUNT said:
I'm closing this thread. It's not anybody's fault except for the thread starter, hawkind.

Don't come in here and tell all of our members that they're bad people because they eat meat. Their all great people even though they eat meat.

You're just trying to provoke arguements which aren't fun. Things that alicia, futurechildstar, and amy said are their own opinions and you need to learn to accept them

*Thread closed*
(PM me if you feel it should be reopened..i'll explain)

WAR!

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Things that alicia, futurechildstar, and amy said are their own opinions and you need to learn to accept them

Fuck that.

No one has to accept someone's opinion. That is utter crap. Now, asking you to disagree in a civil manner in accordance to a BBS' rules? That makes sense for a mod to insist on.

Trying to force people to "accept" shit. Not so much. :S

Cranky Bastard

Lord Raffles said:
http://www.avrilbandaids.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30816

simply for making the comment that Avril Lavigne has a better smile when she doesn't use her teeth (look at photos of her smiling with her teeth, I assure you it is the most fakest smile in show biz)... what happened to my legitimate comment?

IT WAS REMOVED... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

2007 WILL BE THE YEAR WHEN MODERATION FINALLY HAS THE HAMMER BLOW IT DESERVES - MARK MY WORDS!!!!​

And the thread title is: WHY MODERATION MUST BE DESTROYED

Hmm. Didn't Raffles bribe someone to goderate for him? The same goderation he is railing against here? :p