Why optics are a bad idea

whisky

Boobie inspector
Any time you make a drink with an optic, and you have less than a full optic left, you always feel the need to finish the bottle off, even when it was a double you had to start with.

Hey I type pretty good for someone thats had a double and a half of whiskey.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Ah, it's a "I've drank alcohol so now I have to tell someone so it doesn't look like I'm wasting my life drinking alcholohlaslkg asdkgh aldgjsh d setyr7sfshl di yh

whisky

Boobie inspector
I prefere you when you are funny, this bitter self loathing, pushing away the people that like you persona, isnt as endearing.

whisky

Boobie inspector
If greece is anything like ibiza they give you a measure by filling half the glass with spirits, then adding about an inch of lemonaid, and some ice, then charge you a rediculously low amount of money for it.

I miss ibiza.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
whisky said:
If greece is anything like ibiza they give you a measure by filling half the glass with spirits, then adding about an inch of lemonaid, and some ice, then charge you a rediculously low amount of money for it.

I miss ibiza.

You got it in one. Since I am best friends with the Barmaid in my favourite bar I pay nothing for all night binges these days.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
THEN WHY KEEP POSTING THAT LINK ARGGGHG! WHY DOESN'T AHMED HAVE HIS OWN SEXY WEBSITE LOL