Why Yub is a sack of festering maggot filled cum

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
And probably a republican. He considers voting on something to be 'foisting upon'. If I wanted to foist something, I simply would. But his tiny little brain can't comprehend that. At first, when he started whining about every tiny change, I thought he was just having as bad day. But now I realize he's simply an asshole.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Why the hate? I'm giving you a heads up, you lame wad of shitty toilet paper. You keep finding stuff we don't want and when we vote it down, it gets installed anyway until we yell at you loudly enough to uninstall it. Is it any wonder that some of us want to cut through the bullshit and stop it before it starts?

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Why the hate? I'm giving you a heads up, you lame wad of shitty toilet paper. You keep finding stuff we don't want and when we vote it down, it gets installed anyway until we yell at you loudly enough to uninstall it. Is it any wonder that some of us want to cut through the bullshit and stop it before it starts?
Assuming this isn't a troll the only wonder is how retarded you are. If it is a troll, meh.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Explain how I'm the retard here? I give you fair warning, we don't want the lame crap you seem to want to install incessantly. You take that as some kind of troll, which it isn't, it's a honest appraisal of what happens whenever you decide test out some douchey app like Living Avatars or Egg Avatar or whatever. Now it's some turn based bullshit games that would seem to only appeal to a 13 year old. When these new things get voted down will you install them anyway?

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Explain how I'm the retard here? I give you fair warning, we don't want the lame crap you seem to want to install incessantly. You take that as some kind of troll, which it isn't, it's a honest appraisal of what happens whenever you decide test out some douchey app like Living Avatars or Egg Avatar or whatever. Now it's some turn based bullshit games that would seem to only appeal to a 13 year old. When these new things get voted down will you install them anyway?
You've done a perfectly good job of explaining your retardation for me, thank you - since only one thing that has been voted down has ever been installed. As for the rest of your idiotic rant, meh.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I'll look forward to bumping this thread. I'm guessing in about a week or so.

Mirah

I love you
:meh:

I have not known Yub to be a troll. He is pretty straight forward. What he says he means. Me on the other hand, I am a troll and I mean nothing I say.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I'm just wondering why Yub negged me the other day.

People shouldn't take things said on the internet so seriously!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I used to have some good times on yahoo...

RIP YAHOO POETRY ROOM :(

Yeah I used to go there before I realized all the people I knew used AIM and/or MSN. Apparently I've forgotten my screen name. (Really thought it was loktar2006)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Weird. I got into message boards in the first place because I couldn't access yahoo messenger at work.

I use to troll people in chat rooms. I remember telling an "alleged" 9 year old that I was Ash Ketchum(Pokemon). And when they eventually saw through that, I told them I was Eric Cartman from South Park, Colorado.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
I made prank phone calls and lit my farts on fire.