Will all those Scottish celebrities in favour of independance...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
...who don't actually live in Scotland come back to live in Scotland if the "yes" vote wins?

I BET THEY DON'T.

FUCK OFF.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Link -- The first minister was the first to sign the new "yes declaration", an open-ended pledge to make Scotland a "greener, fairer and more prosperous" independent nation, which won backing from actors such as Brian Cox and Alan Cumming,

I should hop in a cab and go ask Alan your question. Brian may be in town too if he's not doing a movie -- then he'd be in Hollywood Vancouver.

CaptainWacky

Right. Cumming definitely doesn't live here and I don't think Cox has for a while. And as for Sean Connery...

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
It's such a fuckin farce the whole thing.

I bet the NO WE LIKE THE ENGLISH! people are just as big tosspot brainless wankers as well though.

We should give them an oil rig each and get them to fight each other to death with oxy acetylene torches whilst being sprayed with crude oil.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[Seph] Needs more patella. [/Seph]

CaptainWacky

Only ED MILIBAND can save Scotland.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Are you guys gonna have a revolution? Because we got leftover muskets we could sell you.

CaptainWacky

A smugness revolution.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Even if Scotland becomes independent, it'll always live on as part of England in the internet postings of Americans.

CaptainWacky

The "he's not a Brit, he's a Scot!" stuff will get so confusing that many americans will explode.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's mostly because all (middle) Americans think all Brits are gay. A fag's a fag, they'll all burn in hell YEE HAW.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Actually most Americans, when asked to point out Scotland on a map, would point to Ireland. Or possibly Denmark.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
CAPTAIN WACKY, IS THE MAYNARD'S FRUIT GUM MAN IN FAVOUR OF A FREE SCOTLAND?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
AND EWAN MCGREGOR'S GENITALS? I HEAR THE LEFT AND RIGHT TESTICLES LIKE TO ARGUE SOMETHING FIERCE ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I only care about this if it means the price of scotch goes up.

CaptainWacky

CAPTAIN WACKY, IS THE MAYNARD'S FRUIT GUM MAN IN FAVOUR OF A FREE SCOTLAND?

HE'S STILL LOOKING FOR THAT MOOSE, EVEN AS HIS FAMILY DIE AROUND HIM.