WILL EGGS WANT TO KILL ME FOR MY FAKE OUT!?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Meh, Eggs is friends with Sardy so I'm sure he's used to fake outs. CHEAPSHOT!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
pic-Ratty.jpg

CaptainWacky

LOOK AT THE PIPE, HE'S EVIL.

CaptainWacky

Tolkine smoked a pipe but back then it was good for you!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Southern Star, Old Toby and a some good ol' Longbottom Leaf.

We get it Tolks... You wrote LOTR nutted off your face on weed.

CaptainWacky

He did not and he was upset when someone from Amsterdam suggested he did.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
To be honest he probably did smoke at some point. Probably not when he was writing LOTR but he did at some point. Gandalf is a tricked out pointy hatted stoner wizard, the man knew his shit.

CaptainWacky

I've read the book Letter By J.R.R. Tolkien (downloaded it!) and there was one letter where he was asked about it and he said he'd never smoked weed (I think) and that he hates anyone who has and wants them to die (made that part up).

CaptainWacky

He's go to great pains to explain how it is that they're smoking tobacco the Shire (an area where it shouldn't grow naturally or something.)

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
It grows in Bree. And while he allures to the fact that it is a product of Nicotinia he also makes it quite clear that it not just straight tobbaco.

And Southern Star sounds similar to Northern Lights which is one of the most famous and strongest types of skunk in the world.

HE WAS A STONER I KNOW IT!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
One day we will get stoned together and walk down the street grabbing people and screaming LOTR quotes at them. It will be great.

BlazerBoy

We'll dress Eggs up in a white robe with a long white bear, and let him draw shapes with his pipe as we walk too.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah. I can see it.