Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will make avatars and such for karma

Wisdom

Hey, I'm a ho!

In the evenings I'm home and should be working on building my home-based business, but I always mess around with Photoshop to relax.

Tailor-made images guaranteed to kick asses. You need 'em, I make 'em.

Put any requests here, and I'll fill them ASAP. I'll post them here too when they're done.

Making fun of another poster will get you higher in the order list. Bribes will get you to the top.

Use me!

I usually make my own, but I'd like to see what you can do with Lunamaria Hawke from Gundam SEED Destiny. ;)

Yikes. I know very little about AniManga, but I know cool.

C'mon, you feebs, FREE FUCKING STUFF!

Wisdom said:
Yikes. I know very little about AniManga, but I know cool.

C'mon, you feebs, FREE FUCKING STUFF!
She's the character in my current avatar. I could send you a zipfile of material, if you'd like.

RommieSG said:
She's the character in my current avatar. I could send you a zipfile of material, if you'd like.

You probably have the best stuff. I noticed there's plenty on the internet. I'll look for some nice ones.

Link me to a character description so I can read up a bit on the storylines.

Wisdom said:
You probably have the best stuff. I noticed there's plenty on the internet. I'll look for some nice ones.

Link me to a character description so I can read up a bit on the storylines.
That may be difficult, as it's just coming out here in the States. Most character descriptions are in Japanese. :oops:

PM me your e-mail and I can send you a zip file.

I have a list.
i96454984_69594.gif