Will the following members.. please, please put me on ignore.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Loktar, The Question, Charlemagne, Synaesthesia, Colonel Kia's Left Tit...Please, Please. Please. Please. Our stay at TK will be much-much better. Plus. I don't have to read your moaning and bitching... PLEEEASE!

Please Begging GIF - Please Begging GIFs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Dr Evil GIF - Dr Evil Please GIFs

Synaesthesia!.. Can you please ignore me.

Charles still posts here? He must've forgot who I am...........

^^Posted: March 12, 2022^^, After 16 years on this board with only 159 messages. Punk bitch negative LIKED me over 2,000 times.

Synaesthesia

^^Posted: March 12, 2022^^, After 16 years on this board with only 159 messages. Punk bitch negative LIKED me over 2,000 times.
Your bitching and moaning are sweet. Next time you accuse somebody of being someone they aren't (your specialty it seems) They'll give it back to you. In spades.

Like I seem to be doing. :D

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

She did a great job, since you're the PUNK BITCH coward that does nothing but spam Speak Freely.

Looks like 6000 these days :bigass:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Loktar, The Question, Charlemagne, Synaesthesia, Colonel Kia's Left Tit...Please, Please. Please. Please. Our stay at TK will be much-much better. Plus. I don't have to read your moaning and bitching... PLEEEASE!

Please Begging GIF - Please Begging GIFs
And let you win? Not a chance. May you get metaphorically lynched someday.

The Question

Eternal
In fact, I have put all this "person's" duals on ignore. All of them. Just one guy, pretending to be half a dozen people, putting on a mock-"war"... with himself. And I'm not participating in it, or even spectating it, anymore. It's boring -- no, it's fucking tedious. And I'm done even so much as watching it.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
In fact, I have put all this "person's" duals on ignore. All of them. Just one guy, pretending to be half a dozen people, putting on a mock-"war"... with himself. And I'm not participating in it, or even spectating it, anymore. It's boring -- no, it's fucking tedious. And I'm done even so much as watching it.
Sounds like a plan.