Will you watch a scary movie for Halloween?

I will, but haven't decided which one(s) yet.

I'm thinking about watching "Hellraiser" & "Hellraiser II" or perhaps some of the old Universal Horror films. "The Mist" is also a good scary movie that I have only seen 1 time, may have to watch that again.

What about you?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
No.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I will not be.

I did not think ahead and get something from the library, or I might have.

I may watch a James Bond movie though.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I was never a big horror/gore fan. I got scared easily as a kid.

There's nothing BUT cheesy horror flicks on TV all weekend! Thank God for the World Series.

I like the more subtle suspense/horror genre. I watched little Jodie Foster deal with creepy pervy stalker Martin Sheen in The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane yesterday. I haven't seen Vincent Price's original House on Haunted Hill listed anywhere, but I have the DVD so maybe I'll pop it in. Fuck the remake.

I'm not giving out candy or going to a party this year. I'll probably turn off the lights and wear headphones tomorrow night, because my doorbell will be ringing off the hook by kids wanting to be let into the building.

OOOO, Twin Peaks marathon on Sleuth! SEE YA!

I will not be.

I did not think ahead and get something from the library, or I might have.

I may watch a James Bond movie though.

James Bond works for any occasion. Who is your fav Bond actor & which Bond film is your fav? For me it is Sean Connery in "From Russia with Love".

Dr Dave

pillzlol
My favourite bond is Sean Connery.

Not sure what my favourite movie is.

My favourite henchmen are Mr.Wint and Mr.Kid.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If someone had never really bothered to get into Bond before, which movie would you suggest they watch in order to get the best introduction?

I was never a big horror/gore fan. I got scared easily as a kid.

You can always count on "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane". There is no gore in this film, just Bette Davis tormenting the fuck outta Joan Crawford for over 2 hours. Besides, I hear your kind of people love this film.

LOL, your kind of people. :)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm watching "Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things" in honor of this thread.

Then House of 1000 Corpses and Texas Chainsaw: the beginning.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
From Russia with Love or Gold Finger.

Dr.No is good, but not many bond gadgets. It does have Jack Lord in it though, so if your a also a Jack Lord fan, that would be a good one.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Octopussy is my fave of that period

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Day one with Roger Moore with da underwater car then he takes a fish out of his pocket!!11