Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Women think about sex more than men!

Caitriona

Something Wicked
http://www.newkerala.com/news2.php?action=fullnews&id=52165

Women think about sex more than men!

London: If you thought that men were the only creatures with sex on their minds everyday, well then it’s time to think again, for a new survey has found that women spend 30 minutes more than them every day thinking about it too.

The survey, of 4,000 Brits by internet giant lastminute.com, found that while men think about sex 150 minutes in every 24 hours, women on the other hand, spend 180 minutes per day thinking about getting hot and heavy.

A spokesman for the firm said that contrary to old stereotypes, men were not so sex hungry after all.

“The old stereotype that all men think about is sex seems to have run its course,†The Sun quoted him, as saying.

However, the survey also found that sex takes a back seat to work for both men and women, for while it occupies men’s minds for ten hours a day, it’s also the topmost thing on woman’s mind, as she spends 8 and a 1/2 hours per day contemplating it.

How can that be possible? I would say that I think about sex around 17 hours a day. That leaves one hour for eating, pooping, etc. and 6 hours for sleep.

It's amazing how these things are always discovered in Britain. Maybe all that rain keeps them indoors a lot.

Big Dick McGee said:
How can that be possible? I would say that I think about sex around 17 hours a day. That leaves one hour for eating, pooping, etc. and 6 hours for sleep.

That's it, the image of BDM pooping is forever seared into my brain!

GROSS