Wordforge Refugee Here.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Gabba gabba, we accept you, one of us.

The Question

Eternal
Yeah, arright, just... word of warning, don't use the old set of teacups in that one cupboard in the corner. Those belonged to MissManners, and their level of sanitation is questionable.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You probably know me as Federal Farmer. I've decided to start posting here more often. I think I'm slowly starting to exit Wordforge, the place is getting bad. I'll probably start posting here more often.
Welcome. This is a good thing. I remember you from a few years ago in the mine field. I spent some time at WF during lockdown. Not so much my cup of tea. I like Bick and back in the day we had some fun adventures. He seems more like a silent partner over there though.

Welcome. This is a good thing. I remember you from a few years ago in the mine field. I spent some time at WF during lockdown. Not so much my cup of tea. I like Bick and back in the day we had some fun adventures. He seems more like a silent partner over there though.
Bickenden? Yeah he's a nice guy.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Yeah. No offense or anything but they have their own thing going on they seem to enjoy and I'm not really one for Facebook-style squirrel fights.

The Question

Eternal
дрочить черепаху в тарелку с демоническим пудингом, это сперма для твоего лица, ты ебаный маринованный член

The Question

Eternal
дрочить черепаху в тарелку с демоническим пудингом, это сперма для твоего лица, ты ебаный маринованный член
Damn, that was rendered in Cyrillic. Was supposed to be in Roman letters.

Käytettäväksi ihmisravinnoksi tarkoitettujen elintarvikkeiden valmistuksessa.

The Question

Eternal
Was supposed to be Finnish. What language did you translate from?!