Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worldwide study about "DEXTER"

zemase

Hi there,

I am Maik from the Institute for Journalism and Communicational Research in Hanover, Germany, and in the middle of my master thesis. Therefore I'm having an online survey about the television show "Dexter" and would be more than happy, if you could help me! Either if you know the series and participate yourself, or if you could pass on the link to friends of yours via Twitter, Facebook, etc. It only takes about 10-15 minutes and is about the show in general an it's main character Dexter Morgan. There are no spoilers of course, but lots of Dexter-goodies to win!

Most important thing, the link: http://ww3.unipark.de/uc/Dexter

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. More information in the introduction of the questionnaire.

Thanks for those who can help and greetings from Germany,

Maik Zehrfeld

P.S.: I'm sorry, if something like this doesn't belong here, but it seems to be the right place and I really need help...

Maybe you could ask Show Time why they wouldn't respond to my e-mails regarding the last disc of my Series 3 boxset. Got all the way to the end only to find 4 episodes of Season 2 on the bloody thing.

If I find a spare 10-15 minutes, I may scoot through your thing there.

I am large fan of documentary programme known as "Detxer". I want to be knowing why police allow Detxer to rabidly murderous human beings just to make most excellently tv programme?