Would Helen Keller have been good at "Hole in the Wall"?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
And if you don't know what that is, watch this.

[youtube]JR2p5tgIU2c[/youtube]
[youtube]wwEV0FvKk0M[/youtube]

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
well!

This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions

the nerve!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
HAHAHAHAHA. That's got you back for when I tried to watch an episode of Being Erica online last night, only to be told I'm not in Canada!

curiousa2z

second one works. gods bless the BBC. D'ya want to trade "Hole In the Wall" for "Being Erica" ?

curiousa2z

^^LOL! Lord, wotcher want ta what that for???!

curiousa2z

As far as I can tell:
Some chick keeps getting hypnotised to go back in her life and change the mistakes she's made. What a scintillating premise for a year-long series.There will have to be a cold winter's night with all the other cable channels down before I watch that one.
Hell. I'll watch Twilight first!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
As far as I can tell:
Some chick keeps getting hypnotised to go back in her life and change the mistakes she's made. What a scintillating premise for a year-long series.There will have to be a cold winter's night with all the other cable channels down before I watch that one.
Hell. I'll watch Twilight first!

I'm willing to overlook naff premise, and judge by THE POWER OF WATCHING, BUT CANADA DIDN'T WANT ME TO WATCH IT, DID SHE?

Oh well. It'll be on E4 in an hour!

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
She'd probably make fewer creepy "UNGGH! URGHHH!" noises than the woman in the second video.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I can't believe they replaced Dale Winton with that racist.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Yes, but he's good at dancing. Watch his PAKI DOBLE. It's only just better than his SAMBO.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
He REALLY wants Bruce to fall down some stairs.