Would you have knocked on the door with a razor?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
And, then, would you have shaved anyone who opened the door?

I wouldn't have. But, that's just me.

What would you have done?

I was talking to a friend tonight about guns. They want to take me to a shooting range, but then joked about me killing them. I laughed and said, "Heh, do you think I am a killer?" Then I paused. "No, I like to torture people" Then I smiled.

And, then, would you have shaved anyone who opened the door?

I wouldn't have. But, that's just me.

What would you have done?

You would have the razor, I would have the shaving cream. We would knock on his door, tie him up and make him watch as I slowly lathered my legs with shaving cream and you took a razor UP AND DOWN HIS LEGS UP TO HIS BALLS AND LEFT HIM JUST A LITTLE TINY PATCH OF HAIR.

I was talking to a friend tonight about guns. They want to take me to a shooting range, but then joked about me killing them. I laughed and said, "Heh, do you think I am a killer?" Then I paused. "No, I like to torture people" Then I smiled.

You would have the razor, I would have the shaving cream. We would knock on his door, tie him up and make him watch as I slowly lathered my legs with shaving cream and you took a razor UP AND DOWN HIS LEGS UP TO HIS BALLS AND LEFT HIM JUST A LITTLE TINY PATCH OF HAIR.

It's like poetry everytime you speak IMO. ;)

Back