Would you have knocked on the door?

Imperium

So I kicked my girlfriend out of the house over a year and a half ago and she moved into an apartment down the street. We talked for about a year, but I grew tired of her 'friendship' A.K.A. "I need some money."

I walked by the apartment today taking a short cut to my house after a visit to Autozone. A motorcycle was parked at the front door -- I should have knocked...

No. You are over her - right? It has been about half a year since she last hit you up for cash. With Christmas around the corner, now would not be the best time to see her. You'd be vulnerable, possibly jealous. You kicked her out for a reason. It is probably still a valid reason. It sucks being lonely, especially during holidays. There are such things as Christmas cruises that are fun. Or, go to Vegas. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. There are people out there who would be happy to help you spend your cash and give you fun in return without all the crap and drama.

Why do people do that kinda thing to themselves...?

Srsly....she moved around the corner? Why didn't u move around the globe? Why give her what she wants?
U know she did so to fuck with ur mind? So u would know how close she is but cant have etc etc BS games....

Don't knock on the door, don't engage in the game; become awesomely successful away from her and build a better life far from her eagle eyes.

Fix'd ;)

Oh, no.

I do miss all the good times, but I do not miss her attitude. No relationship is perfect and both of us said and did things that we regret, but she made it a miserable experience coming home. I have a career, money, education, and now a home, so I don't need endless drama. She didn't want or couldn't talk about anything. So the ultimatum was work on the relationship or leave.

She left.

She moved down the street because it is subsidized housing...she can't afford anything else. Things went bad to worse for her...4 speeding tickets, car broke down, needed money for (last) Christmas, then she lost her job. But you know, she still "wanted to be friends and was sorry for a lot of things." Riiight...

The last thing helped her with was her resume. I asked for NOTHING in return and then after I picked up her resume I received a text. She was mocking me for walking over there and do it for her. WTF! She didn't mean to send it to me which I honestly believe because she was talking about me in the third person. I walked back over and confronted her about it and she said I was taking it out of context.

Anyway, after all the crap, "I am not ready for a relationship", "I am not interested in anyone." blah blah blah, I thought it was funny that there was someone there. More than likely a guy.

Maybe that is why she has not called in a while asking for money!

so what if she IS fucking a guy? why does that bother you?

are you over her or not?

dude. his cock might be bigger.

Oh, no.

I do miss all the good times, but I do not miss her attitude. No relationship is perfect and both of us said and did things that we regret, but she made it a miserable experience coming home. I have a career, money, education, and now a home, so I don't need endless drama. She didn't want or couldn't talk about anything. So the ultimatum was work on the relationship or leave.

She left.

She moved down the street because it is subsidized housing...she can't afford anything else. Things went bad to worse for her...4 speeding tickets, car broke down, needed money for (last) Christmas, then she lost her job. But you know, she still "wanted to be friends and was sorry for a lot of things." Riiight...

The last thing helped her with was her resume. I asked for NOTHING in return and then after I picked up her resume I received a text. She was mocking me for walking over there and do it for her. WTF! She didn't mean to send it to me which I honestly believe because she was talking about me in the third person. I walked back over and confronted her about it and she said I was taking it out of context.

Anyway, after all the crap, "I am not ready for a relationship", "I am not interested in anyone." blah blah blah, I thought it was funny that there was someone there. More than likely a guy.

Maybe that is why she has not called in a while asking for money!

:vomits: u need to cut off this gangrenous arm

ur enabling her, u know that?
If you rly hope the best 4 her, then u wuld let her discover it herself.
Think of it as thieving. ur stealing her opportunities to develop.

or u can always rescue and prop her up in life and live with trouble and regret.

There's always a choice

:vomits: u need to cut off this gangrenous arm

ur enabling her, u know that?
If you rly hope the best 4 her, then u wuld let her discover it herself.
Think of it as thieving. ur stealing her opportunities to develop.

Are you saying that I am a drug? Am I her meth?

No way in hell Imperium ever dumped anybody. He probably collects restraining orders like baseball cards...

Are you saying that I am a drug? Am I her meth?

I'm saying ur a door mat, even in ur fantasy's.

If it makes u feel better to think of urself as something desired, wanted & addictive; then I guess it says it all.

How do you figure? We have not spoken in 8 months.

I figure by ur gibberish love sick post that made me ill....

u shuld sell a bunch of crack and move to an island..or europe, or russia and start some uranium trading, or do some mercenary work in sudan or some exciting shit that's going to man-u-up some and take ur mind off knocking on her door...like a wet kitten locked outside ;)

I figure by ur gibberish love sick post that made me ill....

u shuld sell a bunch of crack and move to an island..or europe, or russia and start some uranium trading, or do some mercenary work in sudan or some exciting shit that's going to man-u-up some and take ur mind off knocking on her door...like a wet kitten locked outside ;)

So...that is why basement cat became evil...

I can't win around here.

Either I am trolling, or posting love sick posts......or am I trolling with love sick posts?

I am a legend of TK.

Back