Would you have sex with a serial killer?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Not even if they were REALLY good looking?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
They'd at least be consistently insane instead of most of the girls I've dated which were a hair shy of being psychopaths.

Love Child

One Love
Seeing that I am also a serial killer this is not advised according to the Serial Killer Handbook section 4 dash 8 on what to do in Sexual Encounters with other Serial Killers.
The sex would commence and we both would be wondering who would kill who first and then it would become a really long drawn out CSI episode over the course of several weeks.
Speaking of, how come serial killers never accidently meet other serial killers? Doesn't that ever happen? Why do we not hear of criminals killing other criminals accidently? Are they just that good?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
They prey on the innocent!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I'd make Buffalo Bill scream like a bitch so much he'd never have to tuck his cock & balls behind his legs again.

So yes. I'd fuck Dennis Neilsen whilst calling Dynorod to get rid of some dead homosexual's fingers from my drain.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
xld45w4ya4dsstd5ehq.png

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Probably.

CaptainWacky

Would you have sex with Gary Glitter to save a child's life?

CaptainWacky

Man then.

Ishcabittle

if she were hot and the way she killed her victims was fucking them to death then yes, i would have sex with a serial killer. just once, tho.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I've already had sex with a serial killer. And yeah, it was fucking good.

CaptainWacky