Would you pay $192,000 for a car?

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Even if you won the powerball lottery :eek:

[youtube]_A-PdcpZXOg[/youtube]

I really love exotic cars (a lot), but spending that kind of money on something that can only get your from point A to point Z is a bit crazy! :eek:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
If I could afford to spend $192,000 on a car I might but it wouldn't be on the car in that video clip.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I'm not a car person, so no. That's too much to spend on a transportation device. Gimme a reliable Civic ftw.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Id get 4 of these in different colors and wear them like roller skates.

I'd bank the change.

mini_cooper.jpg

Internet Troll

Loktar
This message is hidden because Loktar is on your ignore list.

Internet Troll

Loktar
This message is hidden because Loktar is on your ignore list.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Internet Troll
This message is hidden because the boards automatic retard tracker has determined that Internet Troll is a retard and has been placed on your ignore list.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Porsche are for middle age men...

starguard

Id get 4 of these in different colors and wear them like roller skates.

I'd bank the change.

mini_cooper.jpg

I've noticed that these cars are very popular with a lot of people. I had a chance to see a few up close in a corporate raffle that offered them as prizes, but I really didnt see what was so special about them.

I've never driven or rode in one, so I guess theres a lot more to this car than mere appearance!

starguard

If all Mini Coopers are like this one, I can't imagine someone driving 30 mins in this thing without wanting to set a FlameThrower to it! :mmph:

[youtube]qmX6Ns-we3M[/youtube]

I would get SO ANNOYED in this thing. Especially if I were trying to hold a conversation with a passenger, or trying to listen to the radio!