Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTF GIVES? FUCKING SITE.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
This site sucks. More server error messages. What the fuck gives? Are the Admins messing with it again?? If they are, they are dumber than logs. This is the only site I have seen that experiences such difficulties. DNS attacks? Bullshit. You just can't operate a fucking server properly. Dumber than a Canadian log. NO doubt this means when the Admins were blaming TROLLWARS for DNS attacks it was a cover to prevent the members of this site from learning how stupid these assholes are.

Zodiac said:
Nope, just IP banning you.

Fuck. Just ONCE I would like to come into TROLL KINGDOM and not see you here. This has NEVER happened. Do you fucking LIVE here? Do you even have a fucking life? Get your ass outside and start looking for a goddamn job you piece of shit! It's not right everyone else on this site is working to pay for your fucking welfare. I swear I have come into TROLL KINGDOM thinking 'for once MESSENGER will not be here' but you are ALWAYS here. ALWAYS. Without fail. You need to get a fucking LIFE. Seriously. I am not kidding here. People like you develop psychological problems. The state will end up caring for you completely. 24/7. Christ on a stick! I will ask you a simple question. Has there EVER been a day when you were NOT in TROLL KINGDOM? Be honest now you loser fuck. Do you ever move away from your fucking computer? You mean to tell me you are in TROLL KINGDOM from the moment you wake up until the moment you go to sleep? You are truly a pathetic, sick piece of shit. I am 100% positive you are a fucking 40 year old virgin. Absolutely no doubt. You have never dated a woman in your entire life (how could you? You are always HERE). Holy fuck! No one can be that pathetic. *forms the 'L' with my thumb and forefinger then presses it against my forehead* FUCKING LOSER.

Fuck. Just ONCE I would like to come into TROLL KINGDOM and not see you here. This has NEVER happened. Do you fucking LIVE here? Do you even have a fucking life? Get your ass outside and start looking for a goddamn job you piece of shit! It's not right everyone else on this site is working to pay for your fucking welfare. I swear I have come into TROLL KINGDOM thinking 'for once MESSENGER will not be here' but you are ALWAYS here. ALWAYS. Without fail. You need to get a fucking LIFE. Seriously. I am not kidding here. People like you develop psychological problems. The state will end up caring for you completely. 24/7. Christ on a stick! I will ask you a simple question. Has there EVER been a day when you were NOT in TROLL KINGDOM? Be honest now you loser fuck. Do you ever move away from your fucking computer? You mean to tell me you are in TROLL KINGDOM from the moment you wake up until the moment you go to sleep? You are truly a pathetic, sick piece of shit. I am 100% positive you are a fucking 40 year old virgin. Absolutely no doubt. You have never dated a woman in your entire life (how could you? You are always HERE). Holy fuck! No one can be that pathetic. *forms the 'L' with my thumb and forefinger then presses it against my forehead* FUCKING LOSER.

FederalAgent007 said:
Do you guys have to do that?? You have a lot of nerve talking about me spamming when you do that kind of stuff.

Fuck off bitch. I was bored and wanted to point out the fact I was growing sick and tired of seeing that asshole ZODIAC/MESSENGER every single time I came into TROLL KINGDOM. The man fucking LIVES here and every time I posted he answered. Every single one of my posts the fucker was there to answer. The man is fucking OBSESSED with me because I trolled him out so badly time after time. He seeks revenge but grows angry because he cannot succeed in his mission. I fucking OWN the motherfucker and he knows it. You should traipse about all of TROLLKINGDOM where the fucker talks about me. Even when I am not here. The man is ill in the head. If ever I visit TROLL KINGDOM and fail to see ZODIAC/MESSENGER here I shall jump into Lake Ontario and drown my fucking self. That is how fucking shocking it would be if he was not here. The man probably has all of his snail mail like bills etc. delivered to TROLL KINGDOM because he thinks it is real. No doubt this means all of his mail ends up in Sardonica's hands.