WTF! I'm Lost

DeltaOne

My wife has bought me the first season of Lost, and I managed to finish it in about a week. (Quite a feat considering my occupation and location.) Now the second season has started and I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish I knew what the hell was going on. My wife told me bit about the first episode, but she won't tell me any more. I suppose it's best considered I'd rather watch it.

DAMN THIS SHITHOLE!!! DAMN THIS WAR!!!

BTW, I go home in about 10 weeks. YIPPEEE! If you think I'm happy, you should see Greg.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Quick recap.

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

The hatch leads to a bunker that contains one Irishman named Desmond...a man Jack had met briefly several years before. Desmond has been sitting in there a number of years punching in the magic sequence of numbers every 108 minutes. He's convinced that if it doesn't happen, then something horrible will result.

A training film...that's right...film...reveals that this bunker was built by a project named the Dharma Initiative...a research project dedicated to establishing a utopian future through such areas as psychology. Desmond took off when he thought the computer was irreparably damaged in a gun fight. Sayid repaired the computer and the numbers were punched in by Locke. Locke is now recruiting other people to take shifts on the computer. Oh, the bunker also contained a shit load of food which they all split up among the survivors tonight.

Our raftees: Jin washed back up on shore and was captured by a strange group of people. Michael and Sawyer narrowly avoided being eaten by sharks and managed to get back to land only to be captured and thrown in a hole by those same people. They turned out to be the survivors of the tail section, and 23 of them survived...initially. They're numbers are drastically reduced and they're living in another bunker...

Kate got a hot shower in the bunker. She looked good in a towel. Also, when she was crawling around in air vents in the bunker, we got some great tit shots.

The message bottle from the raft washed ashore. Claire found it and gave it to Sun who buried it.

The bunker had enough guns and ammo to make even RobL orgasm.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I totally didn't read CU's post there, I don't want to be spoiled. I started watching Lost when it started and got upto epidsode 11, I was downloading them happy as could be then I had to move to Greece where I am STILL waiting to get Broadband. So yeah, I have only seen 11 episodes. ITS SUCKS!!

So I know how you feel, when I get my bb connection in the next month or so thats the first thing I am downloading.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Sorry Menty...I edited to put in spoiler space for anyone else.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Didn't watch last night's ep, but I will say that Lost is getting very tedious. Very tedious indeed.