Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTF!? It's only Thursday?

4th of July on tuesday is what's fucking it up this week. Have more sex, that will straighten out the "jet lag".

I've got some melted chocolate and the finest sable hair paint brush.....

I could paint both sets of lips and get the chocolate all off before it fully cools.......

I dunno...it felt like the week went faster than usual for me.

I guess it's just because today is pay day. :P

Everything is so fucked up today.

And my boss is being a total bitch.

Fun, fun, fun.

I'll need some TLC when I get home later. ;)

S. SaDiablo said:
Everything is so fucked up today.

And my boss is being a total bitch.

Fun, fun, fun.

I'll need some TLC when I get home later. ;)
I'll see what I can cook up. ;)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ah, I needed that...

I hate this week so far. I had gto catch up on so much work wednesday that I had to skip lunch and stay late just to get halfway done.

Depending on the day, Lunch is usually the only meal I'll eat. After work and everything else, It's usually to late to eat and I pass out then repeat the process the next day.