WWE board opens inquiry into CEO Vince McMahon

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

WWE board opens inquiry into CEO Vince McMahon

8daedad0097e5f840641083ee9aac65c

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Wrestlers are airing out Vince McMahon's "first homosexual experience" story

This most recent display of the former CEO’s business was made on wrestler Kevin Nash’s Kliq THIS podcast. On it, Nash re-aired a story told by his late friend and colleague Scott Hall, in which he recounts McMahon’s “first homosexual experience.” It apparently all started with McMahon pitching a new storyline to the wrestlers. According the Hall, the owner thought they should spice things up by having another wrestler have a gay crush on him. Then, seemingly unprompted, McMahon pivoted to his personal life. “He goes, ‘Let me tell you about my first homosexual experience’,” Hall told the audience. “I remember sitting — me and Kevin were both sitting in Vince’s office at TV — I looked at Kevin and my first thought was, ‘As opposed to your most recent?' “He was talking about when he was living in North Carolina and was hitchhiking one time,” Hall recalled. “I don’t know anything about Vince’s past, but I’m thinking, hitchhiking from where, the pool to the country club? Like what? “He said some guy picked him up and was like rubbing his hand on his leg,” he continued. “I’m thinking okay, now you told me. What does this have to do with wrestling?

Click Here For Full Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

One Former WWE Superstar Doesn't Believe He'll Return Now That Vince McMahon Is Gone

Rob Van Dam appeared as a guest on the Cefe de Rene podcast, and was asked about his previous comments saying he was displeased about Vince McMahon leaving the WWE. RVD shared his further thoughts on the matter, and went on to say he doesn’t see himself joining the company's ranks again as a result of the mogul's retirement. It doesn’t seem like Rob Van Dam believes he’ll be welcomed back to the WWE in too gracious a manner with Triple H and Stephanie McMahon currently running things, though it's worth noting he hasn’t been entirely active with the company over much of the past decade. Outside of his induction into the WWE Hall of Fame back in 2021, RVD appeared on an episode of Monday Night Raw in 2019, and [rior to that, his last wrestling match with the company was all the way back in 2014.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Ex-WWE Writer Admits To "Warped But Effective" Vince McMahon Therapy

Former WWE head writer Brian Gewirtz had a...unique way of dealing with the pressure Vince McMahon put he and his creative team under. In his book ('There's Just One Problem: True Stories from the Former, Formally, Formally Seventh Most Powerful Person in WWE'), Brian explained how he "couldn’t say highly insulting, flat-out disrespectful things to the man who signed [his] pay-checks" every week. WWE's top stars could though, and Gewirtz used that to his advantage. He'd script promos for the likes of Chris Jericho, The Rock, John Cena and "plenty of others" that included lines biting back at Vince for his backstage bullsh*t.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Austin Theory Gives His Thoughts On Working With Vince McMahon

At WrestleMania 38, reigning United States Champion Austin Theory faced off against Pat McAfee a match that saw McAfee walk away with the win after a roll-up. Following the match, former WWE boss Vince McMahon stepped into the ring to take on McAfee in his first match in over 11 years. McMahon defeated McAfee quickly, however, he would not end up on top at the end of the night. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin made his way to the ring and hit McMahon and Theory with two Stunners that each man took very differently. In an interview with "City News," Theory discussed working with McAfee, McMahon, and Austin during WrestleMania 38. "Having a great match with Pat McAfee and then after that, having Mr. McMahon and 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin standing in the ring together, and then later, me getting stunned into the skies of Dallas, was pretty amazing," Theory said. "You are just flying through the skies man you are literally up in the air flying. It's one of those things, you think about 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin and me being one of those guys selling the stunner, I had to put my own stamp on it and being able to share the ring with 'Stone Cold' is definitely a memorable moment."

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Like Eggs says about you:

FUCK YOU AND FUCK OFF