Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWMD (What Would Mongo Do?)

Ogami

With the power invested in me, I hereby declare Tuesday October 24th to be Mongo Appreciation Day!

JOELLE2.JPG

Mongo like this idea!

Mongo has appreciation day where everybody can appreciate Mongo. Everyone love Mongo!

it's not easy being Mongo...

nuupipaa.jpg

Simply because someone created 'Best dual ever' doesn't mean that it would be any better than the boring and styleless frankenstein that Mongo is. Now get back to your fucking meltdown.

You've got to be kidding. I judge by deeds not by words. According to most of the other posters I've chatted with on this board, I am also a terrible person simply for disagreeing on politics. Yet I've been unfailingly polite to every poster on TK, and these same people who trash me every day are going to tell me not to be nice to someone's dual?

At least Mongo gives me a laugh with that picture. People like Sarek and his buds are just mean.

-Ogami