X-Men: First Class

Friday

Bazinga!
A MUST SEE, people!

It had action, strong character development, and Michael Fassbender knocks it out of the park as a young Magneto.

There were also 2 cameos. I won't spoil the surprises for you, but they were fun. :)

I saw one of the cameos but not the other.

It is a good movie. Hopefully there will be more movies with these actors playing the parts.

jack are you sure you aren't bipolar or something? I'm just askin cause you seem sort of obsessive.

Dude, really. If you're gonna play in this pool you really need to come with stronger gobsmack. This ain't goddamn Toddler Kingdom. You're like the guy who works all night on that one classic zinger, then waits for the right moment, and in the brief lull when everyone is quiet you chime in with "I heard Jack doesn't return his library books on time."

I'm calling this an intervention. Back to the shallow end with you, Junior, you don't appear to be dive-certified. Come back when you can swim with the sharks without holding your nose...

HE, yknow, you and I did the toe to toe. I respect you, even when I dont agree with you.

This is my fight. Let me have it. You cant referee it or dictate it's flow.

and trust me, this is one of those fights to the death. :omgdrama:

I plan to win.

Dude, really. If you're gonna play in this pool you really need to come with stronger gobsmack. This ain't goddamn Toddler Kingdom. You're like the guy who works all night on that one classic zinger, then waits for the right moment, and in the brief lull when everyone is quiet you chime in with "I heard Jack doesn't return his library books on time."

I'm calling this an intervention. Back to the shallow end with you, Junior, you don't appear to be dive-certified. Come back when you can swim with the sharks without holding your nose...

I'm not invloved in this fight DOnovan. I simply asked you to shut the fuck up about EL because it was like a boringdaytime soap. Over and over and over and over with the same old shit. BUt as far as Jack and El I'm sort of neutral on the whole thing. And I'm nota ttacking Jack, I was just curious.

Its ok. Wheeze, IS however, a troll. Just not as good as me, so we're kind of figuring things out.

I was just dumb enough to actually be authentic in my feelings, something that won't be brought up again.

And people say we shouldnt talk about films in the mine field because they belong here, were you can discuss them seriously?

Back