Yo Charlemagne

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Great job on the latest Chuckie boy meltdown. 7 pages and he's still peacocking like he did something.

Who knew you'd get under his skin like that??

giphy.gif

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I certainly didn't. That was one hell of an impressive meltdown. Almost like this:

jack

Ya gotta love it when the victim claims to have the troller on ignore, mentions it several times in the thread and mentions me by name in every post. Oh I forgot, also counted each and every post he was "ignoring". Guess that was a successful troll :p

/bows. But you set the fire. my compliments to the chef!

:bigass:

Last edited:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
It was like listening to Ghost from True Capitalist Radio go cans.wav, just in text format.

jack

It was like listening to Ghost from True Capitalist Radio go cans.wav, just in text format.

Whoa, that's different. Do you suppose he talks to himself like that?

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Chuckie? Probably.

If you're talking about Ghost, though... well, he slams the mountain of beer cans on his desk every time a troll manages to get under his skin. Which happens about fifteen times an episode.

jack

LOL I'll have to check that shit out. That's new to me.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Basically, in addition to Ghost, here are some of the recurring trolls and other characters:

The Engineer: Ghost's right-hand man. Handles technical stuff and speaks only in gibberish. Not very good at his job, and sometimes takes over the show. Loves the movie "Boss cupcakeer" for some reason.

Ghetto Capitalist: What Blackfoot thinks he is. A guy who makes money "the ghetto way" (read: running get-rich quick schemes, and abusing welfare), and tells Ghost about these shenanigans. Basically, Ghost's archenemy.

Tub Guy: A flamboyantly bisexual man who calls from his bathtub, hitting on Ghost and everyone else, playing off Ghost's homophobia.

The Internet Buttstalker: Another flamboyant man who hits on Ghost, often calling him "Baby Buns".

"Suck Mah Dick" Guy: A troll who'd call in, yelling "SUCK MAH DICK!!!" over and over again. Was actually a lot smarter than he let on, being quite knowledgeable on a wide variety of subjects, and able to hold long, legitimate conversations with Ghost. Well, before reverting to his catchphrase.

Coodoo17: A guy who'd call in singing songs mocking Ghost, or would make fake radio ads about things that would piss Ghost off.

Asho: Mexican-American teenager who'd call in about his own schemes, or whatever bizarre events in his life were going on at the time.

Nikolai: "Russian" caller (Ghost mistook his accent for Russian, so he decided to roll with that) who would boast about communism, and play off of Ghost's Russophobia.

Gasgara: A sentient tree with his own Twitter account. Okay, really just a guy obsessed with lumber stocks for some reason, so everyone started saying he was really a tree. He decided to play along.

NavyHuskie: A guy who'd make musical remixes of Ghost, and play them on the show. Was by far the most normal person on True Capitalist Radio.

Goofy_Bone: Foul-mouthed, Mexican-American wannabe (but hopelessly incompetent) gangsta rapper, sycophant of Ghost, and all-around dumbass.

Tzeki: Intellectual British caller. Another friend of Ghost's, and Goofy_Bone's archenemy. The two would get into fights ALL the time.

The Aborted Fetus: Perverted 8-year-old who would try to solicit anal sex from Ghost.

Tri$ha/Noteparty: Transwoman teacher (sometimes, her occupation would change at the drop of a hat) who'd play off Ghost's homophobia.

Rina-chan: Professional voice actress Kira Buckland before she made it big. Would call in, pretending to be various characters from "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic", and suggest doing deranged things to or with Ghost.

Edna: Middle-aged woman whose calls would consist of telling Ghost about something disgusting she'd done recently.

And these are just some of the more prominent callers.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Depicted: A centaur prostitute after finishing a session with Blackfoot:
__drawn_by_barbarian_tk__e8914bb1dac4f82984b479466fd0e843.png

The look on her face comes not from pleasure during intercourse, however. It is the look of someone who's now concerned that their reproductive tract might have just been filled with fish-borne parasites.

Now, where did Blackfoot get the money to hire a hooker? Well, what do you think he did with the $600 he stole from DevilMan?

And why a centaur? Because that's as close to his real heart's desire as he can get without going to jail. Or, ya know... he could always move to Wales.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Nice hand job at blackfoot NAP's AOD Charlemange...

Jinny Jinnytty GIF - Jinny Jinnytty Jeju GIFs

[ur=[URL]https://www.trollkingdom.net/threads/nice-hand-job-at-blackfoot-naps-aod-charlemange.153728/]Click[/URL] Here For Complete Story[/url]

jack

Nice hand job at blackfoot NAP's AOD Charlemange...

Jinny Jinnytty GIF - Jinny Jinnytty Jeju GIFs

[ur=[URL]https://www.trollkingdom.net/threads/nice-hand-job-at-blackfoot-naps-aod-charlemange.153728/]Click[/URL] Here For Complete Story[/url]

fishing-swallog.gif

jack

Basically, in addition to Ghost, here are some of the recurring trolls and other characters:

The Engineer: Ghost's right-hand man. Handles technical stuff and speaks only in gibberish. Not very good at his job, and sometimes takes over the show. Loves the movie "Boss cupcakeer" for some reason.

Ghetto Capitalist: What Blackfoot thinks he is. A guy who makes money "the ghetto way" (read: running get-rich quick schemes, and abusing welfare), and tells Ghost about these shenanigans. Basically, Ghost's archenemy.

Tub Guy: A flamboyantly bisexual man who calls from his bathtub, hitting on Ghost and everyone else, playing off Ghost's homophobia.

The Internet Buttstalker: Another flamboyant man who hits on Ghost, often calling him "Baby Buns".

"Suck Mah Dick" Guy: A troll who'd call in, yelling "SUCK MAH DICK!!!" over and over again. Was actually a lot smarter than he let on, being quite knowledgeable on a wide variety of subjects, and able to hold long, legitimate conversations with Ghost. Well, before reverting to his catchphrase.

Coodoo17: A guy who'd call in singing songs mocking Ghost, or would make fake radio ads about things that would piss Ghost off.

Asho: Mexican-American teenager who'd call in about his own schemes, or whatever bizarre events in his life were going on at the time.

Nikolai: "Russian" caller (Ghost mistook his accent for Russian, so he decided to roll with that) who would boast about communism, and play off of Ghost's Russophobia.

Gasgara: A sentient tree with his own Twitter account. Okay, really just a guy obsessed with lumber stocks for some reason, so everyone started saying he was really a tree. He decided to play along.

NavyHuskie: A guy who'd make musical remixes of Ghost, and play them on the show. Was by far the most normal person on True Capitalist Radio.

Goofy_Bone: Foul-mouthed, Mexican-American wannabe (but hopelessly incompetent) gangsta rapper, sycophant of Ghost, and all-around dumbass.

Tzeki: Intellectual British caller. Another friend of Ghost's, and Goofy_Bone's archenemy. The two would get into fights ALL the time.

The Aborted Fetus: Perverted 8-year-old who would try to solicit anal sex from Ghost.

Tri$ha/Noteparty: Transwoman teacher (sometimes, her occupation would change at the drop of a hat) who'd play off Ghost's homophobia.

Rina-chan: Professional voice actress Kira Buckland before she made it big. Would call in, pretending to be various characters from "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic", and suggest doing deranged things to or with Ghost.

Edna: Middle-aged woman whose calls would consist of telling Ghost about something disgusting she'd done recently.

And these are just some of the more prominent callers.

Looks like I'm going to have to get me this game and check it out.

Steam?

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Eh, it was a radio show, not a video game. Though, people did make game mods, and even a few full-fledged Final Fantasy-style RPGs based on it.

You can find episodes of the show on YouTube.

jack

Sweet. Thanks.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Remember how I said that the Engineer really liked the movie "Boss cupcakeer" for some reason? Well, here's how he revealed that fact to the world:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

^^PEVERT^^. Go back to ASVS and post that fag shit.. Star Trek and Star Wars. Instead of how you wish you could fuck a animal, besides those geerles and baby mice you shove up your booty hole like Steve/Charles (DevilMan) and Kevin (Yahooee) accounts do.

jack

^^PEVERT^^. Go back to ASVS and post that fag shit.. Star Trek and Star Wars. Instead of how you wish you could fuck a animal, besides those geerles and baby mice you shove up your booty hole like Steve/Charles (DevilMan) and Kevin (Yahooee) accounts do.

LOL Charlemagne is owning your ass big time. In this thread and everywhere else.

LOL :bigass:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Man, if I had known that THIS would set Chuckie off in explosions of impotent anger, I would've done it years ago.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Damn! If mexico Charlie aka: Charlemagne his illegal Ameican name trying to be a uppity half-assed white trailor trailor park, poor, immigrant we wouldn't be having this conversation or eating tacos.

Tacos Cute GIF - Tacos Cute Food GIFs

jack

Are you day drunk again?