Yo Charlemagne

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Man, if I had known that THIS would set Chuckie off in explosions of impotent anger, I would've done it years ago.

Well, now you know how to get to him LOL

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Taco GIF - Taco GIFs

jack

41011883.jpg

jack

41011883.jpg

jack

jack

Well done, Charlemagne!

Each time he bumps this thread, you have owned him.

:bigass:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Oh Chuckie... delusional fucktard supreme... Did you know that DDoS attacks are a felony? With a punishment of up to 10 years in prison, and a fine of half a million dollars?

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Ya know, being of German descent myself... I got a big bratwurst that could use some massaging. Hey DevilMan? How good is Blackfoot at giving handjobs?

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Oh, it seems I've attracted the attention of a Short Bus-riding Australopithecus. Well, not the weirdest thing that's happened to me.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Ya know, being of German descent myself... I got a big bratwurst

No! you can't be a Nazi, You do know Venooker is Jew? You been eating
Welcome back to Troll Kingdom, BITCH! Do Venooker know your using your account? Daddy might get pissed.

Oh, it seems I've attracted the attention of a Short Bus-riding Australopithecus. Well, not the weirdest thing that's happened to me.

My bad! Its beddibye for the jewjacker. Venooker will be back around 6:30 a.m ET time.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Yo Mexico (Charlemagne/Khas! You illegal alien. Do you know Frankie Carrera? Venooker used your account earlier saying Frank was going to pay me a visit. Frank was a cool mexican back in the day. He was a Houston Texan fan. He used to sneak across the boarder to watch his America team play real football, not that soccer bullshit where they can only use their feet and legs. When you get a chance PM your daddy and find out Bitchslapsmitty name when he posted at Venookers failed Kingdom and Steve Bissette's Swamp.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Ya know, being of German descent myself... I got a big bratwurst that could use some massaging. Hey DevilMan? How good is Blackfoot at giving handjobs?

When I caught him jerking off Steve Jackson (whose account he hijacked and since got banned) Blackfoot got him to spurt at least 4 ropes, one of which hit him in the face.

I was shocked until Jackson revealed this was a regular occurance. Wilson had a girlfriend, but she caught him with the meat in his mouth behind the liquor store, so she dumped him pretty quick. As far as I know he's as queer as a three dollar bill.

But, he's got that wrist action down pretty well. When he jerked me off I came in less than two minutes.

jack

Oh Chuckie... delusional fucktard supreme... Did you know that DDoS attacks are a felony? With a punishment of up to 10 years in prison, and a fine of half a million dollars?

I should give Menty his IP from when he tried to reg at ASVS to see if it matches up.

:bigass:

jack

Menty has the IP :bigass:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
If it matches up... then the interesting part begins.