Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yo Eggs Mayo! How 'bout dem Phillies?!?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Yeah, yeah, yeah, that "other" NY baseball team with the fruity orange and blue colors has won 4 in a row, and they're still in foist place.

But the Fightin' Phils have won seven in a row, and are currently only 5 games out of first! Dude, I have a feeling we REALLY need to make this proposed August meeting happen! Not only is Shea Stadium gonna bite the dust soon (gotta take my boy there before it's toast), but the game in August might just have playoff implications!

Whattya think about invitin' any other TKers in the area to join us?

GO PHILLIES!! :)

Do you think they'll just let the terrorists crash a 747 into the stadium?

That would save a lot of time and money, and keep the fascists in power, perhaps?

cowbell.gif

Credibility just seeps from teh pores

Yep, it's gonna be a looong season. The Mets are in trouble for now with Zambrano suddenly out for the season. They need another starting pitcher FAST. Pedro and Glavine can't carry the team on their backs till October...

Now 8 in a row, after last night. Who's coming into town this week? Why, the NY Mets, of course! That 4-game lead may be down to 1 by Friday! AND...we may finally have found an ACE pitcher! Cole Hamels is tearing up AAA, hasn't allowed more than 1 run in like 7 starts, and has walked three-count 'em-three batters over his last 4 starts!

Woo-hoo! Looks like this is the Phillies' year*, Baby!

*"Year" =they'll do well for awhile, giving us all hope then fall flat on their faces when it counts most, missing the playoffs for the FOURTEENTH straight year!

Isn't it great to follow teams that always seem to implode on their own before anyone else has the chance to beat them fair and square?

It's like Anton Chekov invented the game instead of Nelson Doubleday...

...LOOK IT UP, IT'S CALLED GOOGLE.

Um, it's ABNER Doubleday, I don't need no Google-ma-tron to tell me that!

And yeah, the Phillies and Mets are pretty much famous for imploding!

^^You don't follow baseball, if you think the Mets will make a run. The Mets are as famous as the Philies for collapsing.

It's ok, when your only team is the Vermont Lake Monsters, it's understandable.

Oh yeah. Nelson Doubleday owns the Mets.

YOU'D THINK THE GRANDSON OF THE GUY WHO INVENTED BASEBALL COULD FUCKING PUT A CHAMPIONSHIP TOGETHER.

*sigh*