yo peoples! dershocka is here...

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
do me a favor....'shocka'

fix your sig box. your pic isn't showing.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
'shocka' that money order I sent you, came back. did you give me the right address?

:bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

jack

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
:wtf:
yo 'shockazulu', where are you? I just wanna let you know that you're doing a piss poor job homie.

my quota for views are lacking. the total as of today was estimated at being around 800-850, so far i only have 765.

that was your #1 job, don't make me dismiss your slack ass, boy.

I pay the cost to be the boss. feel me?

jack

stfu.gif

jack

cup-balls.gif

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
dammit 'shocka'! you were supposed to make threads about me. are you getting paid off the pay you're getting from me.

what i'm saying is...are paying vappooper part of your wages to do the job your supposed to be doing?

either you make more vanity threads about me, I need 3 more by tomorrow, or you good for nothing buttocks is D.O.N.E.

i pay the cost to be the boss, slacker!
:gagh:

jack

stfu.gif

jack

cup-balls.gif

Dershocka

dershocka
dammit 'shocka'! you were supposed to make threads about me. are you getting paid off the pay you're getting from me.

what i'm saying is...are paying vappooper part of your wages to do the job your supposed to be doing?

either you make more vanity threads about me, I need 3 more by tomorrow, or you good for nothing buttocks is D.O.N.E.

i pay the cost to be the boss, slacker!
:gagh:
Your best bet at this point is to accept the name change and upgrade. Your TK future is in dire straits.